News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Touchy Subjects

Started by NegativeNinja999, January 02, 2013, 02:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NegativeNinja999

For those who see my name and go, "I hate this guy, but let's see what he has to say..." welcome back!  This one's a bit of a doozy.  We all remember after 9/11 when all the freakazoids were begging to have their anal cavities thoroughly searched at every airport in oder to provide a sense of comfort that only a TSA in rubber gloves could deliver... wait, that's still happening.  And in newer forms, too.  First we used the towers as means to deplete freedom, all those poor worker bees gone... but now we've upgraded to something more powerful, more edgy............. DEAD KIDS!  Fuck doesn't it just make you shutter?  Doesn't it make you want to break all firearms into little tiny pieces?  Damn those guns!  I forgive the shooter but I'll NEVER FORGIVE THE GUNS!!!  Please, take MINE away from me before I kill any kids, since that's obviously what guns do.  DEAD KIDS!  God, it gets me every time.  While we're at it, why not spark up the ole' Casey Anthony trial & get duct tape outlawed... FOR THE CHILDREN!
Dad:  "Quit making that ugly face or it'll get stuck like that."
Me:  "But I'm not making a face."
Dad:  "Oh, well then too late."

AFK

Poor worker bees?

Lemme guess, single white guy in his early 20s, am I right?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Moved to Apple Talk, only because we sadly killed the 1000 Blank White Cards forum and I couldn't find anywhere more appropriate to bury it.

Also, if you had taken five minutes to look around, you might have already found a thread discussing the recent gun control talk.  But presumably by the fact you posted this in the featured forum, you think you're a special little snowflake who has highly original and creative thoughts on this topic, right?

Back in your box, Negativeninja.

NegativeNinja999

Move it wherever you like it, I dont know where shit goes on here.  I also don't read every other goddamn rant  before I put my own, forgive me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Are you still on about Casey Anthony?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NegativeNinja999

But yes I figured there was already some gun control talk somewhere round here, it being a quite relevant subject right now... no I don't think my thoughts on the matter are "special", in fact they are quite corny.  My role model for gun control is Batman.  He WILL NOT use a gun, yet he is able to defend himself perfectly fine.  YOU can be like Batman too, all you need is a billion dollar utility belt & some ninja training from the League of Shadows... see what'd I tell ya, corny as shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NegativeNinja999 on January 02, 2013, 01:38:46 PM
But yes I figured there was already some gun control talk somewhere round here, it being a quite relevant subject right now... no I don't think my thoughts on the matter are "special", in fact they are quite corny.  My role model for gun control is Batman.  He WILL NOT use a gun, yet he is able to defend himself perfectly fine.  YOU can be like Batman too, all you need is a billion dollar utility belt & some ninja training from the League of Shadows... see what'd I tell ya, corny as shit.

There was some gun control talk, but thankfully it morphed into a discussion about "individualism vs collectivism" being a false dichotomy.

And my role model for gun control is Somalia.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

NegativeNinja999

When high-dollar non-lethal weapons fail, ninja training shall suffice.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 02, 2013, 12:15:07 PM
Poor worker bees?

Lemme guess, single white guy in his early 20s, am I right?

Bastards.

Mangrove

I always thought kinesthetics was a touchy subject.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.