News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger"Until with strange aeons, even death may die"

Last time I read it, the Necronomicon of the mad Arab read:
Quote from: Abdul AlhazredThat is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

riff

No wife, no horse, no mustache.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

No wife, no whores, no mustache

"And with strange deaths even aeons die"
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

No milk, no s'mores, no moostache
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

no mice, no moles, no mu-hash

Horab Fibslager

no beer, no dice, no poonrash.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger"Until with strange aeons, even death may die"

Last time I read it, the Necronomicon of the mad Arab read:
Quote from: Abdul AlhazredThat is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Never trust a mad Arab.

Trust the Good Reverend.

He would not steer you wrong.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomWhat is the nature of this particular ancient one?

Nevermind.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: ZombieZombieZombie
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomWhat is the nature of this particular ancient one?

Nevermind.

We have determined that Cthulhu, a.k.a. 'Kutulu', has been mispelled. The correct spelling is 'pillow'. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

riff

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCWe have determined that Cthulhu, a.k.a. 'Kutulu', has been mispelled. The correct spelling is 'pillow'. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

You misspelled "fnord".  Hope This Helps!
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC

Nevermind.

We have determined that Cthulhu, a.k.a. 'Kutulu', has been mispelled. The correct spelling is 'pillow'. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
it all makes sense now. cthulu is in fact residing eitehr soemwhere in australia or soemwhere in singapore, and may have family in both locations.. it the pillow thing, complicated, and no doubt discombopulating to the average observer, btu a creditto my fine and incomprehensile detective skills, which i may or may not hav epreviously been aware of possessing.
Hell is other people.

All_One_Mind (GO BUSH!)

Quote from: horab toda infinite power
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC

Nevermind.

it all makes sense now. cthulu is in fact residing eitehr soemwhere in australia or soemwhere in singapore, and may have family in both locations.. it the pillow thing, complicated, and no doubt discombopulating to the average observer, btu a creditto my fine and incomprehensile detective skills, which i may or may not hav epreviously been aware of possessing.

Trollax

Dear Bella,
If Mike Meyers and Eric Idle were to meet in the arena of death who would win?

Bella

Quote from: Joinee St. Trollax, ODDDear Bella,
If Mike Meyers and Eric Idle were to meet in the arena of death who would win?
Eric would totally win because he's (nudge nudge wink wink) more cunning and cagey and ridiculous, although it would be a tough battle. And don't forget.....Eric also knows when to hit his enemy over the head with a dead parrot (like when Mike is shagging the ref.) and then run away run away run away.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Dear Bella,

Do you have a cure for 'Squerrel Fevar'?

And is it a valid excuse for biting the postman?

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."