News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Spagging with Cram

Started by Richter, April 25, 2012, 03:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

So I ran into Cramulus this weekend.  We had some laughs. LARP'ed like assholes, laid down some tracks with the rest of the "Worst boy band made up of grown ass men" group, and bounced from one tremendous adventure to another until it was time to go.  Says hi, and that he misses you spags.  Not a time to press him about posting though.  Suffice it to say that one day, when we all remember the true spirit of Moosemass he'll be back to save us from taint waxing.

I saw Payne on Facebook.  He'd just finished yelling them into re-activiating his account after he resurrected, again.  He wouldn't chat long, though.  He had about 10 print pages worth of white-trash poetry and ghetto shrine picture posting to delete, and was none too happy about it.  Hell, who WOULDN'T be pissed off after reading "May your star shine like that brightest beautiful in the sky, we will always love you...." for the 9th time in a row.

TGRR?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  He is definitely MIA.  Last I heard he had a gig.  Nothing like the bad old days he writes about, of course, but a more peaceful, dignified sort of gig.  The sort where you preach THE WORD to some town in "North of the border @##$".  The Good Reverend, however, will NEVER have a congregation like he deserves.  No, instead he got a small minded group of bigots, bullies, and small time thieves.  The last straw was them watering down his "whiskey flavored spirit product" on Saturday night.  He delivered a speech so HOLY the next morning that it blew the walls right off the church.  The congregation?  Stone dead.  Well, at least none of them would admit to being alive.  A shaming of that caliber followed up by a thunderstrike of a fart will make a person feel like that, I'd gather.  The Good Revered was nowhere to be found, translated out of there.  We can only presume that Enabler drove by in a '57 caddy with Cain in the back sometime immediately after and extracted him from the scene.  They're still out there now, living some kind of horrible folk legend across the post-American landscape.

Got a postcard form Hawk too.  "Be seeing you", on the back of a fantastic picture of a sunset, him and the Mrs., driving off into it.  You never want to see a good pirate die, I guess.  Never hear their eulogy, see the obit, attend the service, or visit the graveside.  You want to see them sail away, so that even if it's only in your mind they're still out cruising somewhere.

ME?  Well, that's the boring part of the story.  I'm just done with a lot of it all for now, you see.  The world isn't ending fast enough for my liking.  Trying to push it that way is just going to be toppling a pyramid build on a base of happy fools flushing themselves through Walmart, anesthetizing themselves with shit beer and televised sports.  Saving the world would just be upholding their status quo too, protecting everything dear to a couple billion @#$% that'd just sick the paparazzi on you for it.   
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on April 25, 2012, 03:48:02 AM

TGRR?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  He is definitely MIA.  Last I heard he had a gig.  Nothing like the bad old days he writes about, of course, but a more peaceful, dignified sort of gig.  The sort where you preach THE WORD to some town in "North of the border @##$".  The Good Reverend, however, will NEVER have a congregation like he deserves.  No, instead he got a small minded group of bigots, bullies, and small time thieves.  The last straw was them watering down his "whiskey flavored spirit product" on Saturday night.  He delivered a speech so HOLY the next morning that it blew the walls right off the church.  The congregation?  Stone dead.  Well, at least none of them would admit to being alive.  A shaming of that caliber followed up by a thunderstrike of a fart will make a person feel like that, I'd gather.  The Good Revered was nowhere to be found, translated out of there.  We can only presume that Enabler drove by in a '57 caddy with Cain in the back sometime immediately after and extracted him from the scene.  They're still out there now, living some kind of horrible folk legend across the post-American landscape.

Well, it's not like he had a choice?  Who the hell waters bourbon?
Molon Lube

Richter

See, that's the problem.  People take no pride in the shit they try to pull.  It's all 5 cent gags pulled one people it's worth 10 NOT to give a fuckaround.  Those who can't shake it like PT Barnum have no bidness in america.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on April 27, 2012, 03:28:34 AM
See, that's the problem.  People take no pride in the shit they try to pull.  It's all 5 cent gags pulled one people it's worth 10 NOT to give a fuckaround.  Those who can't shake it like PT Barnum have no bidness in america.

Damn straight.  Bernie Madoff?  Hilarious.  Ken Lay, not so much.
Molon Lube

Richter

Alan Greenspan just had to watch it all go down, tweak the engine now and then, and leave wit a fat pension.  Titan of the low risk approach.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on April 27, 2012, 03:42:01 AM
Alan Greenspan just had to watch it all go down, tweak the engine now and then, and leave wit a fat pension.  Titan of the low risk approach.

Sure.  Now we have Tim Geithner...Well, at least for the moment.  He says he's not going to be Sec Treasury for Obama's next term.  Given the unraveling of the Goldman-Sachs thing, it's more likely that he'll be living in some extradition-proof island in the South Seas.

You never would have seen Boss Tweed run off like that.  Now THERE was a man that was serious about having a good time.
Molon Lube

Richter

OR Johnny Morgan.  He just raged right back like an unashamed jackass ape.  Hell, he could have been naked and shit covered in the streets and still wouldn't be cowed.  Who today will look at the press and scream like a maniac at that level of power?  Fucking nobody.

Now I'm not going to say I admire these men for what they did or who they were.  Their loose morals or socipathic policies.  But the things they pulled took STONES.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on April 27, 2012, 03:57:00 AM
OR Johnny Morgan.  He just raged right back like an unashamed jackass ape.  Hell, he could have been naked and shit covered in the streets and still wouldn't be cowed.  Who today will look at the press and scream like a maniac at that level of power?  Fucking nobody.

Now I'm not going to say I admire these men for what they did or who they were.  Their loose morals or socipathic policies.  But the things they pulled took STONES.

Oh, yeah.  Canada Bill Jones comes to mind, as does Don Lapre before he suddenly choked and killed himself.
Molon Lube