Main Menu

I lost a good one.

Started by Elder Iptuous, August 24, 2011, 04:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

I lost my friend yesterday.
This is Ivan

My oldest and, really, my only friend.
He was murdered in his home by some dirtbag that didn't like the fact that his ex was now seeing him.
I loved this guy like a brother. and now i am only filled with regret for time lost, and the trivialities that i was ever mad at him over.    and deep sympathy for his father and brother who survived him.
and rage.  i want the guy that did this to have evil visited upon him.

i normally wouldn't bring something like this here, but... i just had to spill it to somebody.
and like i said, Ivan was really my only friend.

Luna

Sorry for your loss, man, that's awful.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Holy shit, that is horrible.

I'm sorry for your loss, Ip.

They caught the guy, I assume?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope they stick the fucker who did it in a dark hole and forget about him for the rest of his days.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Sympathies and condolences, Iptuous. That fucking sucks.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

OUCH.

There's no words for stuff like that. Just, we're here, for what that's worth.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Kai

Quote from: Iptuous on August 24, 2011, 04:19:18 AM
I lost my friend yesterday.
This is Ivan

My oldest and, really, my only friend.
He was murdered in his home by some dirtbag that didn't like the fact that his ex was now seeing him.
I loved this guy like a brother. and now i am only filled with regret for time lost, and the trivialities that i was ever mad at him over.    and deep sympathy for his father and brother who survived him.
and rage.  i want the guy that did this to have evil visited upon him.

i normally wouldn't bring something like this here, but... i just had to spill it to somebody.
and like i said, Ivan was really my only friend.

If the guy who did this does not soon have evil visited upon him, you can be sure that we will think of something.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Phox

Things like this make me want to do bad, evil, violent things to people.  :|

Eve Hill

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's horrible. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened to my best friend. I wish I could give you a hug.  :sad:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

thats terribly tragic. I'm so sorry.  :sad:

Placid Dingo

I'm sorry man. There's no sense in holding onto the worries about the trivialities. They're called that for a reason, and aren't worth the brainspace right now.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Elder Iptuous

thanks, guys.  i appreciate the sympathy, and am glad that i have somebody here to share something like this with.
the guy that did this is in jail now.