News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Preventable disease outbreak map

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 25, 2014, 05:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not sure whether this has been posted here before, but I thought it might be useful: http://www.cfr.org/interactives/GH_Vaccine_Map/#map
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

What's really sad is that the first world has a HIGHER rate of outbreaks than the emerging nations, and unlike the emerging nations, it's not because of a lack of resources.  It's because of stupid fucking fantasies people are indulging in.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 25, 2014, 06:31:30 AM
What's really sad is that the first world has a HIGHER rate of outbreaks than the emerging nations, and unlike the emerging nations, it's not because of a lack of resources.  It's because of stupid fucking fantasies people are indulging in.

Yeah. it's seriously fucked up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

What's really sad is that the first world has a HIGHER rate of outbreaks than the emerging nations

Whooping cough seems to be the only disease in this map of which this is true.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dildo Argentino on December 25, 2014, 08:09:43 AM
What's really sad is that the first world has a HIGHER rate of outbreaks than the emerging nations

Also mumps. Unless you don't consider Europe to be first world, in which case I agree.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

So, Germany isn't a thing (Rubella), and Measles doesn't exist?

Shut your fucking pie hole, plague-monger.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's shitbags like Holist that brought this shit back, with their stupid fucking witchdoctor bullshit and their "alternative" medicines, which are in the final analysis a combination of hipsterism and hucksterism.  It's one more piece of The Great March Backward, led by a pack of fucking cunts like him who are willing to let whooping cough and polio back, if it means they can look like some fucking "authority" on made up fantasy BULLSHIT.

I don't hate Holist because he's got the social skills of a brain-damaged weasel, I hate him because of the tripe he pushes, the pack of Goddamn superstition that has muddied the water enough that religious freaks are once again taking over the fucking planet.

Die in a fire Holist.  I hate your fucking guts.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 26, 2014, 01:40:12 AM

So, Germany isn't a thing (Rubella), and Measles doesn't exist?

Shut your fucking pie hole, plague-monger.

But he saw a chance to contradict you about something, you can't blame a man for being a pedantic (if factually incorrect... unless he agrees with me about Europe not being first-world) cunt.

Or you can. Either way, he is one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But I mean, it's not like they have proper cities in those unfurnished countries where people just go around being brown. :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 26, 2014, 01:44:10 AM
It's shitbags like Holist that brought this shit back, with their stupid fucking witchdoctor bullshit and their "alternative" medicines, which are in the final analysis a combination of hipsterism and hucksterism.  It's one more piece of The Great March Backward, led by a pack of fucking cunts like him who are willing to let whooping cough and polio back, if it means they can look like some fucking "authority" on made up fantasy BULLSHIT.

I don't hate Holist because he's got the social skills of a brain-damaged weasel, I hate him because of the tripe he pushes, the pack of Goddamn superstition that has muddied the water enough that religious freaks are once again taking over the fucking planet.

I'm sure all those kids in Europe who are blind or deaf now due to totally preventable diseases really appreciate his contributions to science.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 26, 2014, 09:24:10 PM

I'm sure all those kids in Europe who are blind or deaf now due to totally preventable diseases really appreciate his contributions to science.

His questioning of science.  His and Jenny McCarthy's questioning of science.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 26, 2014, 10:05:20 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 26, 2014, 09:24:10 PM

His questioning of science.  His and Jenny McCarthy's questioning of science.

Oh yes. Questioning. Because he thinks outside of the box, unlike all of the sheeple like us.