News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Posting for consideration of the masses.

Started by Suu, November 26, 2012, 02:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Yes, you too can find the husband of your dreams if you just because a useless dame by "surrendering to your femininity."

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

The "useless dame" act is a sign to RUN.

Just saying.

IMHO.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

Not sure why my brain tried to make sense of a Fox story.  :lulz:  I'm going back to bed.

Suu

I showed Navyguy, and he was like, "LOLWUT."  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Fox doesn't work like that. It ruins surrounding brains who then inflict similar nonsense to you.

I call this "Passive Bullshit". It's like passive smoking, but much more prevalent.

This particular male mass notes no apparent war towards it. No more so than usual anyway.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.