News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Time for a change.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 06, 2011, 01:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: Tentasticle on November 25, 2007, 08:40:58 AM
I love the way that all of you who weren't a party to the conversation get to comment on it.

Re-defining what I say to suit your point of view isn't doing yourself a favour either.

The long and the short of it is that Roger got freaked out by being doorstepped.
That wasn't my intention, but my attitude towards that is slowly changing.

I'll be back later to tell you exactly what is wrong with the Cult of Roger.

Until then have fun, sheep.

Oh yes, I remember this fuckwad.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on March 07, 2011, 06:09:07 PM
Quote from: Tentasticle on November 25, 2007, 08:40:58 AM
I love the way that all of you who weren't a party to the conversation get to comment on it.

Re-defining what I say to suit your point of view isn't doing yourself a favour either.

The long and the short of it is that Roger got freaked out by being doorstepped.
That wasn't my intention, but my attitude towards that is slowly changing.

I'll be back later to tell you exactly what is wrong with the Cult of Roger.

Until then have fun, sheep.

Oh yes, I remember this fuckwad.

Oh, yeah, this.  :lol:

I don't think the situation will be the same, based on a conversation with the other party.  I'm pretty sure things are cool.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.