News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 13, 2014, 03:13:57 AM
I think the fact he wwon't tell is, well... telling.

fuck it.  I'm curious, but not wasting my time.

Someone who thinks he's mature enough to handle being called on his shit, but isn't mature enough to own his shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I predict that this will last three weeks. I'm always up for being pleasantly surprised, though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Ade Hilnors

(insert joke here)

I live on the quiet end of a quiet island that lies among a number of other quiet islands which all lie some miles away from some other quiet islands which themselves all lie off a big island.  I've been here since October, having moved from a big city hundreds of miles away.

I have a beard, one of several beards I have had over the last few decades, but this one is my favourite.

I'm creative, eccentric, sarcastic, and I like a lot of things. 

Well that's enough about me, let's talk about you - what do you think?

*adds a "hello" just in case such things are required around here*
(insert joke here)

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Ade Hilnors on December 21, 2014, 08:49:15 AM

So this family walks into a talent agent's office. The father looks at the man behind his desk and declares 'boy, have we got an act for you...

I live on the quiet end of a quiet island that lies among a number of other quiet islands which all lie some miles away from some other quiet islands which themselves all lie off a big island.  I've been here since October, having moved from a big city hundreds of miles away.

I have a beard, one of several beards I have had over the last few decades, but this one is my favourite.

I'm creative, eccentric, sarcastic, and I like a lot of things. 

Well that's enough about me, let's talk about you - what do you think?

*adds a "hello" just in case such things are required around here*

Joke inserted.

Welcome to PD!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Ade Hilnors

*this space is reserved for witty intelligent response when I can be bothered*
(insert joke here)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ade Hilnors

(insert joke here)

Karapac

One night, I had a dream. Not the Martin Luther hope-for-the-future kind, the brain-having-its-own-fun kind. The world was in peril, and me and my mother were on a quest to save it. The details are blurry, but at the very end, to disengage the Doom Machine, a password was required.

At that moment, I woke up with a sense of urgency, scrambled for a pen and paper, wrote the password down, then went back to sleep. In the morning, I found the scrap with one word scrawled on it:

karapac

(who guessed it? raise your hand!)

Anyway, turns out it doesn't mean anything, and makes for a cool username. Between the two things I'd considered registering for, Tumblr and PD, I thought you were the ones more likely to be able to use a world-saving password. And what good can come out of a Tumblr account anyway? Seriously.

So, hello, PD!

I'm female and Polish. That's it for the more important labels, I think. I've been lurking and reading threads here for a while now, so I hope I won't be committing any terrible faux pas, but don't hold your breath. I'm really only starting out on the path of Thinking For Yourself, so I hope you'll be calling me out on bullshit a lot. I need it. But please don't eat me. I kind of like me. It's a recent thing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hi there Karapac! I like your introduction. Hopefully that bodes well for the future.

Karapac

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ecstasy on July 27, 2012, 09:41:44 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 27, 2012, 06:18:21 AM
Quote from: Ecstasy on July 26, 2012, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 25, 2012, 08:26:47 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 25, 2012, 06:26:26 AM
Welcome Emily.  Don't be surprised if talking about Justin Bieber and how you are a girl and pretty much nothing else will cause some regulars to mock and/or hound you during your time here.

Do not expect to have your own board made for you and be unable to post anywhere else, however.  We have that much going for us. :lol:

They made her a playpen over there?

Hwy, it worked for awhile.

Hello, new person.

Hello, PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON.

Shit, I forgot about that username. I might need to change back.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 16, 2015, 11:38:39 PM
Quote from: Ecstasy on July 27, 2012, 09:41:44 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 27, 2012, 06:18:21 AM
Quote from: Ecstasy on July 26, 2012, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 25, 2012, 08:26:47 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 25, 2012, 06:26:26 AM
Welcome Emily.  Don't be surprised if talking about Justin Bieber and how you are a girl and pretty much nothing else will cause some regulars to mock and/or hound you during your time here.

Do not expect to have your own board made for you and be unable to post anywhere else, however.  We have that much going for us. :lol:

They made her a playpen over there?

Hwy, it worked for awhile.

Hello, new person.

Hello, PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON.

Shit, I forgot about that username. I might need to change back.

I like this one.  It expresses your inner self.  And your occasionally ghastly smile.

(I was told in Phoenix that I smile like a coroner.  Not sure what to make of that.)
Molon Lube