News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Not Under My Roof! (A print & play game)

Started by Cramulus, June 17, 2010, 09:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Game looks awesome. Me and my friends need to try it out sometime.

Only one criticism: The framing on the cards is rather gradient-rapey. But that's not really a vital issue, and you can improve it in later editions. Other than that, it's gold.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

LMNO

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on June 29, 2011, 07:19:32 PM
what does gradient-rapey mean?

Sorry, it means it uses a lot of gradients, to the point that it detracts from the aesthetic.
I used to be a member of a group of flash animators, and that's where the term comes from.
In all other respects, the game looks amazing.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Again, the ability to make those kinds of jokes in a non-native language impresses the hell out of me.

That said, :crankey: