News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Things go boom

Started by LMNO, April 15, 2013, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Don't worry, I'm staying in and doubt the activity will head this way. The stay-inside order lifted just long enough for me to run over to my friend's place and pick up more greenery so, you know.. I'm set.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Eve on April 20, 2013, 01:01:49 AM
Don't worry, I'm staying in and doubt the activity will head this way. The stay-inside order lifted just long enough for me to run over to my friend's place and pick up more greenery so, you know.. I'm set.

:HUGS AN EVE:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

I want him alive. I want him to see what he's done and be show the full extent of what the United States is capable of.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on April 20, 2013, 01:14:22 AM
I want him alive. I want him to see what he's done and be show the full extent of what the United States is capable of.

Why?  Who cares?  Either he gets killed or he gets jammed in a hole for the next 100 years.  Makes no difference, he's out of the bombing game.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

My money's on killed.
I'd like to hear HIS fucked up reason for all this, though.

Cain

The full extent of the United States seems to involve putting an entire city under effective martial law to catch two men.

It doesn't matter if he's caught alive or not.  He's won.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on April 20, 2013, 01:20:19 AM
The full extent of the United States seems to involve putting an entire city under effective martial law to catch two men.

Yeah. True.  :sad:

Suu

Quote from: stelz on April 20, 2013, 01:18:52 AM
My money's on killed.
I'd like to hear HIS fucked up reason for all this, though.

That's kind of my curiosity. That and knowing if there's anyone else, just in case.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Several cities.

Watertown isn't in Boston. Neither is Somerville or Cambridge.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

The city was never under martial law. Some stores were open, people were at work, and they were suggested to stay off the roads. No one was arrested or told they could not be outside, they were just told it was a bad idea.

Though point taken.

Cain

Quote from: Suu on April 20, 2013, 01:26:04 AM

The city was never under martial law. Some stores were open, people were at work, and they were suggested to stay off the roads. No one was arrested or told they could not be outside, they were just told it was a bad idea.

I didn't say it was martial law.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on April 20, 2013, 01:27:20 AM
Quote from: Suu on April 20, 2013, 01:26:04 AM

I didn't say it was martial law.

Effective martial law. It wasn't declared. It was optional but highly recommended.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Like I said earlier: Dunkin Donuts was open.  :lulz: They have only closed Dunkins ONCE in the 10 years I've been here, and that was during Hurricane Sandy. That's the only reason why I knew I should take the storm seriously.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Down here it would be WalMart.  :x
Most things shut down and there were armored police vehicles all over the place. Close enough to martial law for me. Too goddamn close.