News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axod

Quote from: Emo Howard on February 21, 2015, 12:44:54 AM
Quote from: axod on February 20, 2015, 09:50:34 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on February 20, 2015, 01:22:38 AM
[...]
Actually, some time in the early 90's I was at a huge Halloween party, and about a dozen guys in their late teens to early twenties showed up in Klan costumes (kostumes?) I thought they were just being edgy or something, but then they attacked a couple of people, and tried to steal some swords. They got chased off with shotguns. Turned out they were from some local white supremacist group.
The 90's were tough in europe too, some political parties, with actual parliamentary presence, felt like it was time to again officially append "fascist" to their name.  That, and they target youth groups for indoctrination, channelling angst to violence and hatred.  The crazy thing is how these kids thought that they were just making a fashion statement.  First they just dressed like nazi-skins, then they started acting that way

Whew! Glad that's over.

Womp Womp Waaaaa...
Yea, football hooligans or any violent and disenfranchised lot serve as prime recruiting grounds for radical political factions.  Then those who do make it out become cops, or something still similarly useful :(
just this

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

Orly Taitz is a Sandy Hook Truther?

lol, I bet even Fox News wont be willing to provide her interviews anymore.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on February 22, 2015, 04:37:59 PM
Orly Taitz is a Sandy Hook Truther?

lol, I bet even Fox News wont be willing to provide her interviews anymore.

I would dispute that, but they did fire the one lady for the "terrorist fist bump" thing.
Molon Lube

Cain

I'm kinda surprised at that, because it's about Obama and you can make up any kind of shit about him and FOX will, apparently lap it up.

But Sandy Hook truthers....I mean, even 9/11 truthers look down on them.  Even the "Obama went to Mars" people think they're crazy.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I was mostly posting it because she thinks that hashish is a form of opium.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Johannes

Are there earlier PICS topics available somewhere?  :kingmeh:

The search engine does not seem to help any.

Thanks,

J

Rococo Modem Basilisk

They get replaced whenever the number of allowable posts gets exceeded. But there should be several, in this subforum.

(Does the search function even work?)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on February 22, 2015, 09:14:39 PM
They get replaced whenever the number of allowable posts gets exceeded. But there should be several, in this subforum.

It should be working? I think you need to be in the root directory (not on a thread) to get it to look everywhere. Failing that, go to google and do site:principiadiscordia.com before your search, should do what you need.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 22, 2015, 09:36:51 PM

It should be working? I think you need to be in the root directory (not on a thread) to get it to look everywhere. Failing that, go to google and do site:principiadiscordia.com before your search, should do what you need.

The search function was broken for several years.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on February 22, 2015, 09:43:20 PM

It's been fixed since then.

Johannes

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 22, 2015, 09:45:56 PM
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on February 22, 2015, 09:43:20 PM

It's been fixed since then.

Ok, cool. Thanks.

:)

Johannes

Shit, just ran through 165 pages of this subforum and did not find any topics with larger amount of pictures.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's because this one's the largest.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO