News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Anti Music/Structureless Sound/Total Noise Bliss

Started by Frenzied Destruction, June 26, 2007, 03:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Swap that with Paris Hilton and you've got Musical Heir Splitting.  Or Musical Heir Hair Splitting. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

you can tell it's musical hairs because of the notes
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Frenzied Destruction

the fckn'bstrds should rename themselves fckn'awesome.seriously,wacky ass costumes,semi-nudity,noise music,
doesnt get much better.i own one of their dvd's,
great stuff.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=fckn+bstrds
(Member of the Cabal Of A Thousand Hordes)
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

Cramulus

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on June 27, 2007, 04:34:09 PM
Quote from: Frenzied Destruction on June 27, 2007, 04:27:18 PM
what do you mean ''musical hair splitting''

I think he means:

bumping my latest masterpiece to this page
I hate it when my WOMP shtick is post #15

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: triple zero on June 27, 2007, 10:45:36 AM

btw i thought that speedcore was like plain gabber hardcore but just really fast? like Amiga Shock Force?
do Hellfish&Producer fit into this equation somewhere?

so speedcore (as you mention it) is noise guitar and gabber beats yeah?

Speedcore is just really fast gabber, but it often has guitars taken from grindcore songs in it, or guitars that just sound like they belong in a grind song.
For example: DOA - NYC Speedcore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR6HyJpcY6E
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

LMNO

Quote from: triple zero on June 27, 2007, 12:26:29 PM
yeah but it wasn't a PROPER breakbeat.

it was more like

- "when i count to four i want everybody to lay out and let the drummer go"
- "WHUT?"
- "and when i count to four i want you to come back in"
- "WHUT?"
- "UH! ain't it funky. HUH!"
- "WHUT??"
- "HUH in the shade, it's in the feet UH feel so sweet EH it's in the shade HUH"
- "WHUT???"
- "a-one, two, three, fou--" KGRGRGSSSTTTR KG KGRKGRGGKKGKGKG GAgagaggrgrg IIIIOIIIIIIIOIIIIIIIII rgkggKkgkagggrgrgrKKGRKRGKGRGKRKiiiiiiiGGKGKGFASDDGGKGKKHHGHHFGGKKGSSSS "--AAAH GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!! (HUH!)"

Shit.  Now I want to mix this.

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Frenzied Destruction

1 2 3 4!!!! GFHDGDJDSKKASKLASSDGRRHHHHFUCKOFF!
music to my ears.
No structure/No fascist musical notes/Just Freedom and Noise:www.myspace.com/frenzieddestruction

Triple Zero

you are familiar with the song LMNO is intending to sample, i presume?

LMNO

I was just gonna layer Neubauten on top of Anal Cunt.

Frenzied Destruction

early anal cunt = win.
people only liking their later stuff because of the song titles = fail

LMNO

Personally, I loved their covers of "The Pina Colada Song" and "American Woman".

Frenzied Destruction

www.myspace.com/bicuriousgeorge69
listen to their cover of that cheap trick song that goes something like ''i want you to want me''
Hilarious.

i swear im not in that band.

I lied.

sometimes we have 3 drummers.

our first show was on the day we started(i was in 3 of the four bands playing that night, and decided to start another) recorded a cdr of our stuff earlier that day and made a cover.Problem was, we didnt listen to it after it recorded, so our first release only plays in the left headphone.
We win.

Doktor Loki

Quote from: Frenzied Destruction on June 27, 2007, 04:27:18 PM
what do you mean ''musical hair splitting'' its not hair splitting if its entire subgenres and genres of music,dude.there are vast,easily noticible differances between all the bands i mentioned(i dont mean that in a asshole-y way)

Thing is, they're only really noticable to people who listen to grindcore regularly.  Play Lord Gore, Carcass, Insect Warfare, and then Napalm Death to most people, and they won't be able to tell the difference.
Just like I cant tell the difference between most rappers.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

AFK

Sadly, this is quite true.  I think there is a night and day difference between Napalm Death and Carcass but I can see how others not familiar with the scene wouldn't.  Though, in fairness, with some grindcore and death metal bands, they don't strive too hard to be very different from the rest of the pack. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.