News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Telarus on July 15, 2011, 08:59:24 AM
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/sex_with_demons_rick_perrys_nutty_christian_pals_in_their_own_words/
:lulz:  :lulz:  :horrormirth:  :lulz:

QuoteThe Illuminati, which is really over and above Freemasonry, has stated it as their goal to limit the world population to no more than five hundred million.  Do you realize that means getting rid of all of us?  To get from six or seven billion down to five hundred million, you're going to have to kill a lot of people off.

... Dramatic Pause ...

What do you think the Health Care Bill is?

Dun DUN DUN!
:lulz:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Huh.  Pat Robertston said 2 billion was the goal.  Obviousy the Illuminati are feeling cocky.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Bruno

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (deceased) on July 15, 2011, 02:13:23 PM
GOP Candidate/Nutbag Herman Cain, regarding a proposed mosque to be built in Tennessee:

"It is an infringement and an abuse of our freedom of religion."

OH FOR CRAPPING OUT LOUD!!!

:cramstipated:

I can't believe GW Bush actually seems like a reasonable person compared to some of the people coming out of the woodwork these days.

QuoteIn Sept 2001, W said:

Thank you all very much for your hospitality.  We've just had a -- wide-ranging discussions on the matter at hand.  Like the good folks standing with me, the American people were appalled and outraged at last Tuesday's attacks.  And so were Muslims all across the world.  Both Americans and Muslim friends and citizens, tax-paying citizens, and Muslims in nations were just appalled and could not believe what we saw on our TV screens.

These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith.  And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself:  In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.  For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.

The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam.  That's not what Islam is all about.  Islam is peace.  These terrorists don't represent peace.  They represent evil and war.

When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world.  Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace.  And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race.

America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country.  Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads.  And they need to be treated with respect.  In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect.

Women who cover their heads in this country must feel comfortable going outside their homes.  Moms who wear cover must be not intimidated in America.  That's not the America I know.  That's not the America I value.

I've been told that some fear to leave; some don't want to go shopping for their families; some don't want to go about their ordinary daily routines because, by wearing cover, they're afraid they'll be intimidated. That should not and that will not stand in America.

Those who feel like they can intimidate our fellow citizens to take out their anger don't represent the best of America, they represent the worst of humankind, and they should be ashamed of that kind of behavior.

This is a great country.  It's a great country because we share the same values of respect and dignity and human worth.  And it is my honor to be meeting with leaders who feel just the same way I do.  They're outraged, they're sad.  They love America just as much as I do
Formerly something else...

Cain

One of the few good things to come from the Bush administration was that speech.

Bruno

Some of the people involved in the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro are friends of mine, so this whole thing is just giving me fits.

I was helping one of them move back in 2009, and I made a joke about the possibility of a repeat of the Henry Louis Gates incident, completely ignorant of the fact that there was nothing outlandish about that at all. He was apparently well aware of the potential threat, because he didn't seem to find my comment to be very funny.

So now I feel like an insensitive clod about it.  :sad:

But on the upside, now I have several prominent local targets for venting my rage. (suggestions welcome)

Also, GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, the Rutherford Reader now posts their full paper online. The Rutherford Reader is a local paper that has been key in stirring up shit against the ICM, and American Muslims in general.

Xttp://rutherfordreader.com/index.asp

eta: BTW, almost every Chinese buffet in Murfreesboro has a Rutherford Reader stand near the entrance. WTF?

The paper was available at local Kroger stores for a while, but when they realized what a bunch of asshats they were they kicked them out. Since then, they have organize a boycott against Kroger, and recently took credit for a store in the nearby town of Smyrna closing down.

I've wondered if they use intimidation tactics to get the Chinese places to carry their paper. I mean, Asian = Buddhist = removal of desire for material things = COMMUNISM! Don't you know.

I had a conversation with the guy behind the register at one of the Buffets that carry the paper, and he defended it as freedom of speech, and commented that all these other newspapers were always printing lies about China, and besides, I don't have to read it if I don't want to.

:crankey:
Formerly something else...

Luna

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on July 15, 2011, 11:59:15 PM
..., and besides, I don't have to read it if I don't want to.

:crankey:

"You're absolutely correct.  And I don't have to eat here, if I don't want to, either..."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2011, 08:41:38 PM
Huh.  Pat Robertston said 2 billion was the goal.  Obviousy the Illuminati are feeling cocky.

Oddly enough, 2 billion seems to be the sustainable carrying capacity of the planet with the technology that we currently have in place.

In any case, it's still too fucking many.  These illuminatards need to get on the fucking stick.  Last bastard off the planet, turn out the lights.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2011, 01:49:09 AM
Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2011, 08:41:38 PM

Oddly enough, 2 billion seems to be the sustainable carrying capacity of the planet with the technology that we currently have in place.

In any case, it's still too fucking many.  These illuminatards need to get on the fucking stick.  Last bastard off the planet, turn out the lights.

Yeah, it was a UN, or Club of Rome report or something.  And since we know all those kind of organizations are working for international liberalism, meaning Communism, meaning Satanism, meaning Illuminism, obviously they're thumbing their nose at all of us with their fancy "reports" and "science" and shit.  God wouldn't just let billions of excess humans die needlessly (ie without Pat profiting off of it first).

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2011, 02:19:21 PM
How dare Muslims build on the sacred ground of Tennessee?

TENNESSEE IS SACRED TO ELVIS  :argh!:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

I hereby nominate this one for some sort of special prize.

Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
QuoteAmerica must rewrite the Constitution to force conservative outcomes because we the people consistently elect lawmakers who disagree with McConnell:

The time has come for a balanced budget amendment that forces Washington to balance its books. If these debt negotiations have convinced us of anything, it's that we can't leave it to politicians in Washington to make the difficult decisions that they need to get our fiscal house in order. The balanced budget amendment will do that for them. Now is the moment. No more games. No more gimmicks. The Constitution must be amended to keep the government in check. We've tried persuasion. We've tried negotiations. We're tried elections. Nothing has worked.

I shit you not...  "Hey, The People won't elect the people who will do what WE want them to do?  Fuck them."

hxxp://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/07/13/267791/mcconnell-hates-democracy/

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on July 15, 2011, 08:18:44 PM
Quote from: Telarus on July 15, 2011, 08:59:24 AM
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/sex_with_demons_rick_perrys_nutty_christian_pals_in_their_own_words/
:lulz:  :lulz:  :horrormirth:  :lulz:

QuoteThe Illuminati, which is really over and above Freemasonry, has stated it as their goal to limit the world population to no more than five hundred million.  Do you realize that means getting rid of all of us?  To get from six or seven billion down to five hundred million, you're going to have to kill a lot of people off.

... Dramatic Pause ...

What do you think the Health Care Bill is?

Dun DUN DUN!
:lulz:

Every year I hear another nutjob quoting the Georgia guidestone as if it is prophecy and I want to shake those people and yell at them.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Luna

http://www.politicususa.com/en/gop-tax-hike

The GoP is trying to force the Social Security tax cut which Obama put into effect (which affects ONLY those who make $106,800/year or less) expire.  See tax cuts are apparently only good if they're for RICH people, so they can create JOBZ!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on July 19, 2011, 11:35:13 AM
I hereby nominate this one for some sort of special prize.

Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
QuoteAmerica must rewrite the Constitution to force conservative outcomes because we the people consistently elect lawmakers who disagree with McConnell:

The time has come for a balanced budget amendment that forces Washington to balance its books. If these debt negotiations have convinced us of anything, it's that we can't leave it to politicians in Washington to make the difficult decisions that they need to get our fiscal house in order. The balanced budget amendment will do that for them. Now is the moment. No more games. No more gimmicks. The Constitution must be amended to keep the government in check. We've tried persuasion. We've tried negotiations. We're tried elections. Nothing has worked.

I shit you not...  "Hey, The People won't elect the people who will do what WE want them to do?  Fuck them."

hxxp://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/07/13/267791/mcconnell-hates-democracy/

CLASSIC.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."