Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Discord.pdf

Started by Trollax, June 23, 2004, 08:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFabal

Maybe I'll start doing midnight babble for you, Trollax
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Trollax

And we need an agony aunt column.

illusion

Trollax

Quote from: illusionA what?
agony aunt column, where people write in and we give them discordian advice... or put them through agony... :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

One Ad:

What the HELL are YOU looking at?

Hey!  This isn't the latest TV reality show!  It sure as hell isn't a member of the opposite sex, dressed in the hippest clothes!  In fact, it isn't one of the approved things at all!  Quick!  Put it down, before someone sees you...you might look uncool...you might even get into trouble!  There are plenty of NORMAL things you could be doing, right now.  You could be drinking the latest malt liquor, for example.  Or you could watch the TV...hey, that's how you know what's COOL, right?  Or perhaps you could read a men's or womens fashion/fitness magazine, just to see how you measure up.

Listen, chump, society puts a lot of effort into determining what you will like, and THIS is how you repay them?  By reading some subversive publication, put out by FREAKS and WEIRDOS?  Why haven't you put it down yet?  What's WRONG with you?  Do you think you're SPECIAL?  That the RULES don't apply to you?  

So, put this down, THIS INSTANT, and PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PAYING ATTENTION TO!

Brough to you by the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

::Tries to put down this publication and turn on the tv so she can learn to be cool::

::Fails miserably::
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Lister

I wouldn't bother with translating it, most people have enough knowledge of the english language to be able to read it (except maybe the difficult bits, but those will probably get skipped by native-english sheep equally).

Maybe post an email adress or something where submissions (rants, drawings, cartoons, random gibberish,...) can be sent to?

(In my personal experience, http://www.evilemail.com/ is the easiest way to get a quick free email adress...  Choose name, suffix, password and you're set to go...  Unlike hotmail with it's numerous registration pages...)

Friday the 23th would be a good date for a first publishing methinks (it's the 23rd of next month)
When I was a little man
Playdough came in a little can
I was Star Wars' biggest fan
Now I'm stuck without a plan
GI Joe was an action man
Shaggy drove the mystery van
Devo was my favorite band
Take me back to my happy land

Trollax

Quote from: ListerI wouldn't bother with translating it, most people have enough knowledge of the english language to be able to read it (except maybe the difficult bits, but those will probably get skipped by native-english sheep equally).

Maybe post an email adress or something where submissions (rants, drawings, cartoons, random gibberish,...) can be sent to?

(In my personal experience, http://www.evilemail.com/ is the easiest way to get a quick free email adress...  Choose name, suffix, password and you're set to go...  Unlike hotmail with it's numerous registration pages...)

Friday the 23th would be a good date for a first publishing methinks (it's the 23rd of next month)

That would be nice if and when I have a credit card...

I'll get SMFabal to set us up one at Stgulik.net and it can forward everything to my hotmail account. simple...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD
Quote from: ListerI wouldn't bother with translating it, most people have enough knowledge of the english language to be able to read it (except maybe the difficult bits, but those will probably get skipped by native-english sheep equally).

Yeah. Especially since Hotmail is upping its free account space limit to 250mb.

That would be nice if and when I have a credit card...

I'll get SMFabal to set us up one at Stgulik.net and it can forward everything to my hotmail account. simple...
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

i'll write soemthign for you exclusively, but i haven;t decided where to start. if you want, you can pm me a topic, and if i haven't started by the time i get it, i'll start from there.
Hell is other people.

Iron Sulfide

if you need anything specific to fill in some gaps, i do writing for hire.

i usually get paid in green (money or herb)...

i'll comp it for you though, special pope discount.

i've got lots of random shit readily available already, and i can whip
something up at a monent's notice with one sleep deprived night
(or two)...

let me know, PM me or something.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Trollax

To Horab and St. Bastard:
just find the piece you like the most and then go a couple of steps down the ladder. That way you've still got plenty of good stuff in reserve.

MedeoPlusPlus

If you want, I could write some remarkably good....

...er, fluff....

*realizes he has nothing salient to say that the "higher minds" on this forum can't write volumes about*
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Trollax

Quote from: Medeo*realizes he has nothing salient to say that the "higher minds" on this forum can't write volumes about*

Thinking like that is exactly why you don't

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: MedeoIf you want, I could write some remarkably good....

...er, fluff....

*realizes he has nothing salient to say that the "higher minds" on this forum can't write volumes about*

why not write a book about the practical applications of quantam physics in the telephone book production industry?