News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Defensive Personalities

Started by AFK, December 12, 2006, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Bhode_Sativa on January 27, 2007, 02:50:36 AM
The thing that triggered a backlash of public opinion (at least in my view) was my criticism of a YouTube video that TGRR liked, followed by my use of a phrase that he regards as "his" which resulted in his crusade against me. 

It was all the phrase. I disagree with people on here all the time about music/video tastes. I've said "Charlie the Unicorn sucks" and "The Cure was overrated". I didn't catch so much shit.

That and the stupid ass 11/12 thing.

I've never hated you, personally. I think you're views in the past were shit. I imagine in small doses I wouldn't want to kill you. You were on a "I have a rock solid, infallable worldview" kick, which is shitty in my eyes.
This space for rent.

LHX

damn hunter is gettin soft

love is in the air
neat hell

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2007, 01:47:35 AM
Quote from: Cain on January 28, 2007, 01:46:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2007, 01:43:43 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on January 27, 2007, 05:54:29 AM
Just for the record, Guns Germs and Steel by Neil Diamond is an excelent book and I would suggest it to each and every person here on this forum.

Thought that was Jared Diamond.

Sweet Caroline, BA DA DA!  Your nerve gas never looked so good...:lol:

How on earth did I miss that?

Hows the site business going?

It's not, yet.  I got busy, then I saw what all was going on, and said "why bother"?

Shame.

Felix and Thurenz, you've been added.

The Good Reverend Roger

The thing that triggered a backlash of public opinion (at least in my view) was my criticism of a YouTube video that TGRR liked, followed by my use of a phrase that he regards as "his" which resulted in his crusade against me. 

Well, yeah.  Except for the youtube part.

But your ideas are stupid too, which makes it even more fun to smack you around.

But by all means, keep pushing that primitivism thing you're all pumped up about.  We need a good laugh, and there's no reason it shouldn't be at your expense.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 28, 2007, 01:51:24 AM

It was all the phrase. I disagree with people on here all the time about music/video tastes. I've said "Charlie the Unicorn sucks" and "The Cure was overrated". I didn't catch so much shit.

That and the stupid ass 11/12 thing.

I've never hated you, personally. I think you're views in the past were shit. I imagine in small doses I wouldn't want to kill you. You were on a "I have a rock solid, infallable worldview" kick, which is shitty in my eyes.

Well, I hate him.  Of course, I hate everybody...but I hold a special kind of hate for someone who makes Hitler look like Mr Rogers.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: LHX on January 28, 2007, 01:54:18 AM

love is in the air

Awww, c'mon I said he was a stupid ass with a shitty worldview...

I did say I don't, hate him though, didn't I? That was soft.

He reads metro, So I know there's a fanboy in him somewhere. It's my softspot.

This space for rent.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 28, 2007, 02:00:16 AM
Quote from: LHX on January 28, 2007, 01:54:18 AM

love is in the air

Awww, c'mon I said he was a stupid ass with a shitty worldview...

I did say I don't, hate him though, didn't I? That was soft.

He reads metro, So I know there's a fanboy in him somewhere. It's my softspot.

holy shit
next hunters going to start a thread about cute, fuzzy kittens
:-)
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

LHX

OFUK

its all a bad dream
its all a bad dream
its all a bad dream
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX on January 28, 2007, 02:37:08 AM
OFUK

its all a bad dream
its all a bad dream
its all a bad dream

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jasper

Here's your emergency solipsism kit,

The Good Reverend Roger

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2007, 01:43:43 AM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on January 27, 2007, 05:54:29 AM
Just for the record, Guns Germs and Steel by Neil Diamond is an excelent book and I would suggest it to each and every person here on this forum.

Thought that was Jared Diamond.

Sweet Caroline, BA DA DA!  Your nerve gas never looked so good...:lol:

Sorry, Jared Diamond. Spelling and names, two things Im not good with.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

hunter s.durden

ITT: you got it,dude!

This is my favorite Kitty painting. Say Hi to Mr. Whiskers!!!

Oh it's so true. HEE HEE HEE

This is Moonchylde from my drum circle!
Wook at da Kute puddy tat.
This space for rent.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

LHX

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 28, 2007, 03:13:54 PM
ITT: you got it,dude!

This is my favorite Kitty painting. Say Hi to Mr. Whiskers!!!

Oh it's so true. HEE HEE HEE

This is Moonchylde from my drum circle!
Wook at da Kute puddy tat.
lmfao

i really dint think id see hunter posting pictures of kittens

even if it is in jest

or just a cleverly disguised distraction to the fact that he really does love that painting and that woman is in his drum circle
neat hell