News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Tomorrow.

Started by Scribbly, June 24, 2006, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbly

Well, I haven't really been around much lately... and when I have been around, I don't think I've really made a lot of sense, or really posted anything of value or worth. Been suffering from a mild bout of apathy/general depression but... eh, shit happens, life goes on, and I have very little to complain about.

Except the fact my muse seems to have died on me.

Usually I can sit down and write something, it might not be good, but it'll be... something. This week I set myself the goal of reaching 50 pages on my first draft of the Discordian teenage novel... I failed. I've reached a critical stage in the story, and I can't think how to continue.

So! Tomorrow, to break myself out of this rut, I'm going to post something, and I'm going to make it good... might be a story, might be a poem, might be a rant, I dunno. I just feel with all this creativity and high-quality stuff going on, I should at least give it a shot.

So yeah, I'm not dead  yet. Wish me luck!
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Michal

Glad to hear you haven't kicked the bucket yet, KW. How goes it?
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Bella

I know you can do it, Kai.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Scribbly

Urg, I meant to post in here after I posted in Or Kill Me, but, yeah. I wrote something! Go me!

Thanks for the vote of support Bella.

And not really too good LG... amongst other things, I might be out of a job in about a month, which means I'll have even less funds than I do now, and the job market in this area is dead unless I want to quit school  :cry:
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.