News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

BeckGASM

Started by Mangrove, July 08, 2010, 09:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Uhh...not really sure that I have a plan in mind.

At great risk to my sanity, I decided to watch an episode of Glenn Beck. All it did was make me think SOMETHING should happen to him.

Clearly, he is impervious to fact or reason. He's so entangled in his 'Progressives? LOL!' reality tunnel, that I think any attempt to fact check him would be an utter waste of effort.

So, I figured the next option would be 'if you can't beat him, join him' in that his paranoia should be confirmed and stoked as far as possible. I'm really really hoping that he'll have an enormous emotional ketchup bottle burst on tv and start frothing at the mouth about 'The Jews! The Jews!'

I think that the only way he could be discredited is to goad him into espousing increasingly unhinged views.

When I couldn't sleep the other night after reading the introductory chapter of 'Common Nonsense' my first thought was to write to him regularly as a fan & fellow patriot and then recommend or even send him actual books that I think he would 'benefit' from. I have this desire that one day he will whip out a copy of 'The Protocols of The Elders of Zion' or something equally nasty and tell everyone to read it and 'learn history' etc.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Beck has actually already endorsed the writings of an American Nazi sympathizer who advocated people read the Protocols, so he's pretty much there already.

I think we should convince him of the Discordian threat.  Originated in the hippie movement in the 60s, closely bound up with anti-American movements both on and offline, the drug trade, occultism etc etc

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on July 08, 2010, 09:08:32 PM
Beck has actually already endorsed the writings of an American Nazi sympathizer who advocated people read the Protocols, so he's pretty much there already.

I think we should convince him of the Discordian threat.  Originated in the hippie movement in the 60s, closely bound up with anti-American movements both on and offline, the drug trade, occultism etc etc

Ok, that's cool too. I shouldn't be surprised that he's already jumped the 'protocols' fence.

Is there any occult/drug/hippie stuff that could be linked to Woodrow Wilson? He says 'I hate that guy' just about every time I've seen him on tv lately, so links to thinks he already hates is an easy sell.

Mangrove

Woodrow Wilson - president during WWI
      |
Aleister Crowley lived in NY during that time. According to the recent book 'Secret Agent 666', Crowley's claim to have been involved with intelligence agencies may have some substance to them. AC's wrote ridiculous pro-German propaganda with the hope that it would annoy Americans enough to support Britain.
      |
Crowley - experimented with many drugs and was bisexual.
      |
  1967 Appears on cover of the Beatles' "Sgt Pepper's" album
      |
   1967 - summer of love, high tide mark of the hippy movement. Crowley's works are revived and being their entrance into popular culture.

Thus, Wilson + Drugs + Sex + Libertines + Occult + Hippies --> Discordians

:fnord:   

Mangrove

Quote from: Mangrove on July 08, 2010, 11:17:08 PM
Woodrow Wilson - president during WWI
      |
Aleister Crowley lived in NY during that time. According to the recent book 'Secret Agent 666', Crowley's claim to have been involved with intelligence agencies may have some substance to them. AC's wrote ridiculous pro-German propaganda with the hope that it would annoy Americans enough to support Britain.
      |
Crowley - experimented with many drugs and was bisexual.
      |
  1967 Appears on cover of the Beatles' "Sgt Pepper's" album
      |
   1967 - summer of love, high tide mark of the hippy movement. Crowley's works are revived and being their entrance into popular culture.

Thus, Wilson + Drugs + Sex + Libertines + Occult + Hippies --> Discordians

:fnord:   

PS This post looks better on a chalkboard.

Captain Utopia

Thinking of stuff which would look better on GBs chalkboard, and lo5 comes to mind.  23 has probably been played out, but lo5 as a "secret handshake to confirm the identity of real discordians to each other"  (i.e. not those /b/tards who just think its a fake conspiracy on internet joke sites like PD.com) - might have some legs.   Let's see - civil rights movements and the first steps towards the beginning of the Jewish state by the start of the second world war - unconnected?  No!  (starts crying)  That's what they want you to think, look (waddles over to chalkboard): 1964-1939 = 25, it's the Discordian conspiratorial number multiplied by itself, but whose reporting on this?  MNSBC?  CNN?  No!  Because it's all just a joke yes?  Riiiiight....

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23273.195

I had a similar idea(that was ripped off from Cromley)

Avoid naming discordia directly, Beck may be stupid but hes not THAT stupid. He knows a joke when he sees one. Instead just make it a "Dangerous sex cult that worships the Godess Eris."
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Kingderp on August 20, 2010, 06:44:33 AM
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=23273.195

I had a similar idea(that was ripped off from Cromley)

Avoid naming discordia directly, Beck may be stupid but hes not THAT stupid. He knows a joke when he sees one. Instead just make it a "Dangerous sex cult that worships the Godess Eris."

He's not stupid at all.
It's all about the Benjamins.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Don't even say Eris.  Use "Chaos" or "Kaos" or something like that.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 20, 2010, 08:31:16 PM
Don't even say Eris.  Use "Chaos" or "Kaos" or something like that.

Thats a good idea.

Beck doesnt come up with his own ideas that much(chalkboard conspiracies dont count) hes only going to report on something if
its something that his audience is already afraid of.

Our first target should be far right christian/conservative publications and sites. Once we get everyone afraid of this "Chaos" cult the connection to Obama will naturally flow. I was thinking maybe for the Obama connection we could claim some sort of "prophecy" about a "Dark skinned bringer of doom". We could even claim that Discordians are the ones covering up the fact that he wasnt born in America, so that our apocalypse prophecy will come true.

the last yatto

Why not blame everything on ELF just don't tell him its a different group with the same letters. It also fits his thought tunnel better
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

maybe another group sends him reposts from above top shit