News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

TGRR Podcasts

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 24, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I finally saw this last night.

Roger is much more jolly than I previously believed.

Jenne

You haven't spoken to him on the phone, yet, have you?  :D  He laughs a lot.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: LMNO on January 08, 2009, 02:53:38 PM

i fear he has lost a modicum of his perceived intimidating demeanor, to me.  :cry:

hooplala

I thought the same damn thing... I consider myself a jolly motherfucker, but...

It makes me want to snag a webcam.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 08, 2009, 03:02:26 PM

i fear he has lost a modicum of his perceived intimidating demeanor, to me.  :cry:

That's on purpose.  That way people don't see it coming when I head-butt their teeth into their larynx.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BAWHEED on January 08, 2009, 07:11:21 PM

I'm really only happy like that around my friends.  Of which I have 2.  Of which 100% just moved to North Carolina.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Manabu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2009, 03:45:07 AM
I'm really only happy like that around my friends.  Of which I have 2.  Of which 100% just moved to North Carolina.

aww

my feelings, they are hurt.

off to my corner i go
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

Suu

Quote from: BAWHEED on January 08, 2009, 07:11:21 PM

YOU NEED TO MOVE TO NEW ENGLAND
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Although there is only one of me and several of them. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

That or we all need to hive up the city living and start a commune in the desert.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BADGE OF HONOR

Stuck in a room in the middle of nowhere with you spags?

There's no way I can type "fuck no" with enough feeling.

Roger I'd say you should come live with me but Utah is even more infuriating and I don't want you to die of apoplexy.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Manabu on January 11, 2009, 04:11:21 AM

aww

my feelings, they are hurt.

off to my corner i go

Friend?  You?  Naw, after what you did to that religious lady at the game shop, I consider you a colleague.

But you still should have been arrested.  There are standards.  Society must be protected.