News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Not sure if it will do any good but....

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 29, 2011, 06:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  No I'm not the one who says that, I've never said that.  EVER!!  

But yes, please go on, make up whatever you wish.  

I'm talking about your hilarious inclination to dish it out at the slightest provocation, but to cry foul, pick your ball up and go home whenever someone does the same right back.  Try to keep up.

And remember what happened the last time you accused me of making shit up? 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2011, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on December 29, 2011, 09:59:23 PM
Im not disagreeing with you either cain. But it did discourage me to even attempt to talk about it. I didnt see kharas post as being a snipe at you but rather to attempt to revive a thread that you shot down pretty quickly. Just saying.

I refuse to take responsibility for how you feel about the response I provided.  I commented, I gave reasons why I felt it was a waste of time.  I wasn't preventing anyone from disagreeing, or signing the petition if they wanted to. I'm not sure what else I'm meant to do.

And Khara was trying to paint my responses as some kind of personal vendetta, which was a purposeful misreading of my statements.  Though it could just be that she's retarded.  I mean, that also explains how she ended up reading it that way.

Wait, you took this one specific line as all that?

Quote from: KharaEh there was no reason for this thread to go the direction and tone it went.  A prime example of us sniping on each other for no real good reason.

:lulz:

But I'm the one who is butthurt.  No wait, I'm retarded.  

No worries then....

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2011, 10:08:28 PM
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  No I'm not the one who says that, I've never said that.  EVER!!  

I'm talking about your hilarious inclination to dish it out at the slightest provocation, but to cry foul, pick your ball up and go home whenever someone does the same right back.  Try to keep up.

But you are the one arguing with a retarded person right?

Nephew Twiddleton

Im not asking you to take responsibility for how i felt.  I didnt take your posts as a personal vendetta since i didnt think one existed. I did think that it was possible that you were in a mood of some sort which i wouldnt have taken personally either.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

I have no reason to be butthurt about you.  I'm not the one who made myself look like an idiot instead of using Google for a minute.

And yeah, I did read it that way.  Because Khara, when you say "us" there was only two people in the thread at the time, and one of them was me.  So what you actually meant was "0n no35, Cain is being a meany for personal reasons", implying I had no legitimate disagreements with Twid.

Which is what everyone does when I say something political they don't like.  "Oh, Cain doesn't really mean that.  He's just disagreeing for entirely abritrary, irrational reasons."

Which goes again back to the point: everyone apparently loves my political posts.  Except when I disagree.  Then I'm just engaged in irrational sniping.

Take your time when reading this one, bint, since you're clearly having trouble following it all.

Cain

Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2011, 10:10:15 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2011, 10:08:28 PM

But you are the one arguing with a retarded person right?

No, I'm making an example of you.  Rather well, in fact.

Bets on how long until Khara caves in and runs back to EB&G crying about how mean I am?  Anyone?

(of course, I might just be saying this so she sticks around to make an even bigger fool of herself)

Cain

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on December 29, 2011, 10:11:10 PM
Im not asking you to take responsibility for how i felt.  I didnt take your posts as a personal vendetta since i didnt think one existed. I did think that it was possible that you were in a mood of some sort which i wouldnt have taken personally either.

It was a legitimate political disagreement.

But, apparently, I don't have those.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Asking someone to justify an argument without falling back on a fallacy is not sniping, it is not condescention, and it is not "shutting down" the thread. It is a challenge to defend your argument, and if you immediately fall back into a wounded defensive position it might be a good sign that either your argument is indefensible, or that you are unprepared to defend it and should probably think it through a little farther.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I didn't think it was a personal vendetta against Twid, I just thought it was a nasty tone.  

You Cain, take things I say as being a personal condescending attack on you often.  You also don't accept apologies, nor are you apparently capable of moving on.  Not my issue.  I see the tone of some of what you write as nasty.  

And it was this quote that I saw as just too far....  

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2011, 07:58:20 PM
How, exactly?  As in, I'd like a step-by-step, logical argument to explain how this is better than doing nothing.

Note: I will not accept "giving yourself a warm, fuzzy feeling of Being Involved In Political Activism" as an argument.

You can say anything you want, that is about as condescending as it gets.

Then again, to reiterate, as you have made me well aware, I'm retarded and, from what I can google also a slut, or maybe a skank as bint seems to have multiple definitions.

Dysfunctional Cunt

IN ANY EVENT, I ask that someone please split this thread, please feel free to remove my retarded posts, and y'all continue on.

Have fun!

Nephew Twiddleton

The how exactly post is what made me think you were in a mood. I figured that the title of the thread would have indicated that i was inclined to agree with you on the impact that it would have but couldnt hurt right? Ill admit i wasnt thrilled at your wording as i did find it a little condescending but your point was sound. Eh.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on December 29, 2011, 10:21:51 PM
I didn't think it was a personal vendetta against Twid, I just thought it was a nasty tone.  

You Cain, take things I say as being a personal condescending attack on you often.  You also don't accept apologies, nor are you apparently capable of moving on.  Not my issue.  I see the tone of some of what you write as nasty.  

And it was this quote that I saw as just too far....  

How, exactly?  As in, I'd like a step-by-step, logical argument to explain how this is better than doing nothing.

Note: I will not accept "giving yourself a warm, fuzzy feeling of Being Involved In Political Activism" as an argument.

You can say anything you want, that is about as condescending as it gets.

Then again, to reiterate, as you have made me well aware, I'm retarded and, from what I can google also a slut, or maybe a skank as bint seems to have multiple definitions.

No, you thought it was a personal vendetta against RWHN, because you're a complete idiot.

Jesus, Khara, half the time you get butthurt it either doesn't make sense or doesn't have anything to do with you, and then you try to back-engineer your butthurt to rationalize it and that rarely makes sense either. What the hell are you even saying?

And if it's not you being butthurt on your own behalf, it's you interpreting things as being nasty jabs toward other people and then white-knighting in to the rescue to escalate the situation (as if the "wounded party" can't speak for themselves?) so that you can have an excuse to get butthurt and flounce. It seems as if you can't see mild sarcasm or incisive commentary without perceiving it as a horrific personal assault. When you're not doing that, you're calling for lynch mobs, summary executions without trial, and torture of "suspects" in case  they might turn out to be an actual criminal. You are the most programmed person I've ever seen on this board.

You post such vicious, spiteful, hateful things, take pride in (in your own words) being a "evil bitch", and accuse other people of being vicious, spiteful, and hateful so often that I can only feel sorry for you, because your inner life much be truly awful for you to constantly read so much venom into everything you see.

As for your call for splitting this thread... who are you? Twid said that it can be left alone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

As always Nigel you know my thoughts, intentions and emotions so much better than I do myself.  I couldn't have made a legitimate error with the new names or anything. Or is it your personal and obvious hatred for RWHN that made you say that because god forbid anyone take someone's side you don't like right?

I should take your shining example of perfection and attempt my retarded best to come close to your shadow.

Maybe I should not think that you are incapable of leaving me alone unless I attempt to interact with you and I should realize your constant harping on me is what I truly need to hear to become a better person.

Or maybe my mistake is thinking people can be adult and leave name calling and personal insults out of a conversation.

Be that as it may, as I am the retarded one, I'll keep my posts to the media hyped one liners I'm mentally capable of in threads far away from the serious threads.

Rumckle

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on December 29, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
Better than doing nothing cain.

Pretty damn close to doing nothing but...

How, exactly?  As in, I'd like a step-by-step, logical argument to explain how this is better than doing nothing.

Hmm, in some ways, I think it may actually be worse than nothing. It shows Obama that he can piss of the liberals that voted for him, and the worse they will do is sign a meaningless online petition. If that is all he has to worry about form these people, then his life is pretty peachy.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nephew Twiddleton

Rumckle stop trying to threadjack. ;)

interesting point but its not just liberals that oppose this. This actually also feeds into some conservative and conspiracy narratives.