News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

the Joe Stack Manifesto

Started by Elder Iptuous, February 18, 2010, 09:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on February 23, 2010, 07:55:45 PM
Pretty much.

In fact, from what I've read about most violent tax offenders, they more or less came to the conclusion that the tax laws, because they were unfair, didn't apply to them. 

And from there, somehow believed that, despite all contrary evidence, that if they just made a loud enough noise about the unfairness, then there would be a retroactive amnesty.

For people who claimed to know how the political system worked in such precise detail, they missed a big aspect of it.
There are also those that think they are expect for religious reasons, and then "forget" to apply for tax exempt status ala Kent Hovind.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: Jason Wabash on February 24, 2010, 03:55:03 AM
Quote from: LMNO on February 23, 2010, 07:55:45 PM
Pretty much.

In fact, from what I've read about most violent tax offenders, they more or less came to the conclusion that the tax laws, because they were unfair, didn't apply to them. 

And from there, somehow believed that, despite all contrary evidence, that if they just made a loud enough noise about the unfairness, then there would be a retroactive amnesty.

For people who claimed to know how the political system worked in such precise detail, they missed a big aspect of it.
There are also those that think they are EXEMPT for religious reasons, and then "forget" to apply for tax exempt status ala Kent Hovind.

fixed, and yeah, that burns me knowing how much of a hand those Religious Reich FUCKS have had in the last few election years.  *shakes fist*