News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Fuck you

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, September 04, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST why won't you shut the fuck up and die already? The hell is wrong with me that I still have ANY AWARENESS of the shit you are up to? The hell is wrong with me that even after a SOLID FUCKING DECADE I still can't get the hell away from you and stay away? You manipulative, shit eating, unemployable chodemonkey. You are literally one of the worst people I know, and I know GODDAMNED JEW-HATING BITTER SHORT MAN SYNDROME HAVING WEEV. You suck at EVERYTHING you've ever tried to do and you will die without accomplishing a single thing besides MAKING EVERYONE AROUND YOU MISERABLE. And you have the FUCKING TESTICLES to imply that I'M misinterpreting you, that I'M the bad person, that I'M the problem here? No. Eat shit and die. Eat a big bag of dicks and choke the fuck to death and never touch a pen or a keyboard again because you are the worst and no one deserves to suffer through reading another fucking word you write. Fuck you. Fuck everything you ever said or did anywhere in my general vicinity, in addition to the bullshit you said about me behind my back and don't fucking pretend to be surprised I know it. I hope your wife finds out you were fapping to pregnant girls when you invited me to live with you, you miserable little shit. I hope your ex gave you something itchy to remember her by. I don't know what either of them did to deserve being stuck with you for any length of time. I hate that I was ever stupid enough to fall for your shit, you weren't any better than the people I was ashamed of at the time. You don't even pretend not to be a passive-aggressive manipulative asshole; you wear it like a fucking badge. Well guess what, asshat? You're not good enough at bullshit to survive on it. You're not even good enough to trick someone into hiring you. You haven't had an original idea in your entire life and if you were born anything other that white and male you would have already run out of second and third and fourth chances.
But it's totally okay, because you weren't CONSCIOUSLY trying to reinforce rape culture or assert control over women's bodies. We just took it OUT OF CONTEXT, guys. You're ONE OF THE GOOD ONES, right? A NICE GUY.
I told you no. I told you no one time because I was just out of the GODDAMNED HOSPITAL and I'd NEVER SAID NO TO ANYONE and I needed some fucking practice, and maybe not right this minute and maybe you could like me without pants coming off, and NOPE. BRIDGES BURNED, TOO CRAZY TO DATE, GUYS, MOVE ALONG.
Fuck you.
Just, just fuck you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well.

Sounds like SOMEONE needs to kick someone else in his bits.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2014, 05:54:47 PM
Well.

So much. Past me made some very bad decisions.

LMNO

I approve of this rage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 04, 2014, 05:57:55 PM
Well.

Hit me up in November.  I have a ball of rage and angst and a defective moral sense.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 04, 2014, 05:57:55 PM
Well.

The wonderful thing about revenge is that it's rarely too late to take it.

I have an abundance of horrible wisdom, should this be a preferred course.

Or this could be Big words right outside their dwelling. Just a suggestion.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

It would be immediately clear who is speaking, sadly.

The Good Reverend Roger

Q. G. Pennyworth

And so the problem with "having a history" with someone is they have a history with you, too. Although really I don't give a fuck what he or anyone he associates these days thinks of me, so I probably shouldn't care.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You have no FUCKING idea the punches I am pulling with you, you soft-headed pubic louse. You wanna make a "WAH WHAT AN OLD MAN I HAVE BECOME" post? It'd be a hell of a lot easier if you had kids. But I'm guessing the missus is either vehemently anti-breeding or you've decided to go that way so you can wallow in your angst forever about WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN. Does it hurt your feels when people say HEY, THIS THING YOU SAID MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A SEXUAL PREDATOR? Maybe you should STOP SAYING SHIT SEXUAL PREDATORS SAY. Maybe you should have thought of that when you were well into your thirties and still hitting on 18 year olds ALL THE FUCK TIME. But no, you're right, it's perfectly reasonable to say things like GIRLS SHOULD LEARN THAT DRESSING THAT WAY IS DANGEROUS and then be shocked when people call you out on how that's kinda part of the whole rape culture thing and maybe you wanna not be that guy. Because you "would have said that about guys, too." Because "mosquito bites are dangerous." Because "they're too young to be that sexually free." FUCK YOU. YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM, YOU AND YOUR ENTITLED FUCKING ATTITUDE AND YOUR AWFUL PUNS AND YOUR HOLIER THAN THOU BULLSHIT AND YOUR UTTER INABILITY TO EVER ADMIT YOU FUCKED UP. I hate you and I hate how stupid you are and I hate that you're still a shitstain and I HATE HATE HATE that you'll NEVER get better than this and I HATE THAT I AM STILL STUCK IN YOUR ORBIT AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 04, 2014, 07:55:46 PM
You have no FUCKING idea the punches I am pulling with you, you soft-headed pubic louse. You wanna make a "WAH WHAT AN OLD MAN I HAVE BECOME" post? It'd be a hell of a lot easier if you had kids. But I'm guessing the missus is either vehemently anti-breeding or you've decided to go that way so you can wallow in your angst forever about WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN. Does it hurt your feels when people say HEY, THIS THING YOU SAID MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A SEXUAL PREDATOR? Maybe you should STOP SAYING SHIT SEXUAL PREDATORS SAY. Maybe you should have thought of that when you were well into your thirties and still hitting on 18 year olds ALL THE FUCK TIME. But no, you're right, it's perfectly reasonable to say things like GIRLS SHOULD LEARN THAT DRESSING THAT WAY IS DANGEROUS and then be shocked when people call you out on how that's kinda part of the whole rape culture thing and maybe you wanna not be that guy. Because you "would have said that about guys, too." Because "mosquito bites are dangerous." Because "they're too young to be that sexually free." FUCK YOU. YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM, YOU AND YOUR ENTITLED FUCKING ATTITUDE AND YOUR AWFUL PUNS AND YOUR HOLIER THAN THOU BULLSHIT AND YOUR UTTER INABILITY TO EVER ADMIT YOU FUCKED UP. I hate you and I hate how stupid you are and I hate that you're still a shitstain and I HATE HATE HATE that you'll NEVER get better than this and I HATE THAT I AM STILL STUCK IN YOUR ORBIT AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

Who the hell is this guy, and why are you stuck in his orbit?

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

TBF I am more in Oort cloud territory with the guy at this point, and have gone whole years without having to deal with any of his bullshit. He was a guy I kinda sorta dated ish in the middle of some crazy, and then things went poorly, and then I wound up living with him when I had the first kid and went extra crazy and, well, it's like a demon in your head, you know? They're really hard to get rid of.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I know it's dumb, but I gotta shit my hate SOMEWHERE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 04, 2014, 08:28:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

TBF I am more in Oort cloud territory with the guy at this point, and have gone whole years without having to deal with any of his bullshit. He was a guy I kinda sorta dated ish in the middle of some crazy, and then things went poorly, and then I wound up living with him when I had the first kid and went extra crazy and, well, it's like a demon in your head, you know? They're really hard to get rid of.

Oh, I know JUST where you're coming from.

Clean break.  It's the only way...And why not have some fun on the way out the door?