News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

The best divination system ever.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 08, 2010, 02:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

That beats the hell out of tea leaves.

Because Justin Timberlake, you know, is for real.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

What the hell have I just been drinking then?

:x

Dysnomia

I LOVE IT

Especially since Justin just gave me an awesome result about my love question.   :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: SARAH PALIN on December 09, 2010, 03:42:36 AM
I LOVE IT

Especially since Justin just gave me an awesome result about my love question.   :D

yeah me too,  it's well designed enough that it felt not only like a good result but a relevant one.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

geekdad

The Fish - Commerce, trade. Self-employment. Independence. Entrepreneurs. Adventure. Excess, luxury, wealth, money.

My favorite
Making you think you're crazy is a billion dollar industry.
If they could sell sanity in a bottle
They'd be charging for compressed air,
And marketing healthcare.