News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

FUCK EVERYTHING

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 16, 2013, 08:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Locking up on me.

Will try at home.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I am bemused.

I think this is the video all the old pervs wanted Miley to make.

LMNO

Ok, just got to the part where she put in grills and mugs to the camera with a gold rope chain.

Nigel!
  \
:argh!:

Anna Mae Bollocks

That thing made my daughter come out of her room and say "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?"
Without the visuals.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 08:12:08 PM
Locking up on me.

Will try at home.

It will be worth the wait. Trust me.

Mmmm, my intern. You wanna be my intern, bitch? YOU WANNA BE MY INTERN, BITCH? BITCH BITCH BITCH bitch, you my intern.

East Coast Hustle

This girl is amazing. I can't tell if she's serious or trolling but the fact that everyone in the comments section is praising her as though she were for real just makes my day. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What I love about it is that I clicked on some of her other videos and they're NOTHING like that.

I also enjoyed the fantastic shoehorning of a raft of internet meme video microreferences into it.