News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Oh god damn it

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 12, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

:lol:

...Why god-damn it?

...Were he here, he'd amuse me even more than the guy who unicycles around in full Victorian attire in 100-degree heat.
Though I do believe bagpipes should be banned under the Geneva convention.

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Because I have a vendetta against that guy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

*Visualizes Nigel kicking him over on his unicycle*

...Okay...
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 13, 2014, 01:10:01 AM
*Visualizes Nigel kicking him over on his unicycle*

...Okay...

I just want people to STOP LOOKING AT HIM.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 13, 2014, 03:27:16 AM
What did he do?

He exists.

I can't explain this. He is rapidly becoming an icon of Portland, and the only thing he can do to redeem himself is run for Mayor. That is the ONLY way I will forgive him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That, or go pantsless. If he took it there I could let it go.

The Johnny

one trick pony turned up to 11, urgh
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

Goddammit, THAT fucking guy?!? :crankey:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He LIVES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

I am affronted almost daily by this shit.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

He's kinda hot when not doing stupid hobbies and wearing dumb outfits  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on January 13, 2014, 08:27:18 AM

Yeah, not a bad looking guy when he ISN'T RIDING A UNICYCLE IN A KILT WITH A DARTH VADER MASK PLAYING A BAGPIPE.

Somebody clearly wasn't breastfed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 13, 2014, 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on January 13, 2014, 08:27:18 AM

Yeah, not a bad looking guy when he ISN'T RIDING A UNICYCLE IN A KILT WITH A DARTH VADER MASK PLAYING A BAGPIPE.

Somebody clearly wasn't breastfed.

If he never interacts with anyone, and someone smashed his bagpipe, I don't see the problem.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.