News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Vermin Surpreme

Started by Meunster, April 26, 2015, 01:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

So which one of you is/knows him?

and why aren't you voting for a discordian president?
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

...because he isn't one?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 26, 2015, 09:20:17 AM
...because he isn't one?

He acts like one.

Can you be a discordianist with out knowing about discordianism?
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on April 27, 2015, 12:08:27 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 26, 2015, 09:20:17 AM
...because he isn't one?

He acts like one.

Can you be a discordianist with out knowing about discordianism?

Sure. But what does a Discordian act like?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, he runs pretty much every election, with the exact same schtick. That might be discordant, or it might not. He seems pretty cool, in general, but does that make him Discordian?

Is everyone you like Discordian, and everyone you don't like a Grayface?

How do you decide?

Cain

Sarah Palin's pretty Discordian.  So's Nigel Farage.  Doesn't mean I'd vote for either of them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 27, 2015, 09:11:20 AM
Sarah Palin's pretty Discordian.  So's Nigel Farage.  Doesn't mean I'd vote for either of them.

Holy shit, Sarah Palin.  :horrormirth: Yes. She's Discordian as fuck.

Junkenstein

UKIP in general are pretty discordian.

"My mind is clear and my buttocks are smooth - Vote UKIP" One of their entities came out with that recently and it's baffling beyond words. These fuckers are actually insane. "Sane, with a shaved arse? Vote for racists!"

Fucked if I know.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Aucoq

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 28, 2015, 01:48:12 AM

"My mind is clear and my buttocks are smooth - Vote UKIP" One of their entities came out with that recently and it's baffling beyond words. These fuckers are actually insane. "Sane, with a shaved arse? Vote for racists!"

Fucked if I know.

What the hell?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cain

Quote from: Aucoq on April 29, 2015, 07:44:32 AM

Fucked if I know.

What the hell?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

UKIP has been courting a demographic, uh, at a high risk for early onsent Alzheimers.

Not that it shows or anything.

Richter

Look up a fellow named Bob Healey from the last RI governor's race.  Ran a campaign on about $40.  No major party, gave actual answers in each debate, and when he inevitably lost shrugge and went off to start another liquor venture.

Is there a bad side?  Somewhere, always, yes, but still fits my idea of a "discordian" candidate.  My idea means as much as my personal neon hot dog joint jesus to anyone not in my head.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Fucked if I know.

Some days I want to be British so much it hurts.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2015, 05:16:28 AM

Fucked if I know.

Some days I want to be British so much it hurts.

The pain is your Cornish blood, which I continue to advise is best dealt with by regular leeching
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on April 30, 2015, 02:49:46 AM
Look up a fellow named Bob Healey from the last RI governor's race.  Ran a campaign on about $40.  No major party, gave actual answers in each debate, and when he inevitably lost shrugge and went off to start another liquor venture.

Is there a bad side?  Somewhere, always, yes, but still fits my idea of a "discordian" candidate.  My idea means as much as my personal neon hot dog joint jesus to anyone not in my head.

"My personal neon hot dog joint Jesus" makes me want to go to Zach's Hot Dog Shack and find my savior.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS