News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

So I was puttering

Started by Adios, July 25, 2008, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

around in my cell the other day and I forget what I did but a large ray of sunshine came in. It looked inviting so I went over and sat in it. For a very long time. It was comfortable and cozy and I became lazy the way the sun can induce when things are just perfect. I went to sleep and I dreamed. I suppose it was due to the level of comfort in my sleep, but I dreamed of total perfection, I mean everything was just perfect.

I woke screaming and rushed to the cold and uncomfortable side of my cell and stayed there for a while in absolute terror. I stayed there until the Grey fell back off. That was the worst nightmare I have ever had. I can now clearly see that enticing ray of sunshine as the trap it obviously is. And I avoid it. I will not remove it from my cell because some things are best learned only once and I never want to have that same nightmare ever again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."