News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Discordian Wars

Started by Cain, August 19, 2007, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honey

Nice!  Some historical perspective & really good story-telling too, hey thanks!
Fuck the status quo!

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure & the intelligent are full of doubt.
-Bertrand Russell

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Obsidian on December 12, 2008, 09:19:17 AM
If only I had been wise to the bigger picture, things might have gone a little smoother.  Sorry I had my head up my ass.

The good news is, it smelled like patchouli up there.

Thankfully, like the Waco standoff, no one gives a shit anymore! :)

I got a kitten three months ago, and named her Bella.

srsly?

if so, :mittens:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bu🤠ns

Bump!  For noobs and nostalgic win.

The Johnny

Glorious and epic tales!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

President Television

Quote from: Burns on January 11, 2010, 05:40:35 AM
Bump!  For noobs and nostalgic win.

Thanks for the bump, I feel like reading this was necessary.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

Glad I read this. Kick-ass writing Cain.
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

This is the best history class I've ever taken.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fine piece of history, gone forever.

:|
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sita

I somehow missed this. Now my curiosity is itchy :(
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Cain on August 19, 2007, 03:33:02 PM
A rant in the form of fiction of events that may or may not have really happened.

Well, anyway, listen, I ain't got all day.  Are you buying what our company sells or what?  Can we do business?

Excellent, I knew you were a discerning client the moment you walked through the door.

This post explains a lot. Thanks for the prospectus.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.