News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Introducing myself!

Started by Slippils, December 01, 2013, 01:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 10:22:12 PM
Quote from: Slippils on December 02, 2013, 10:04:34 PM
None of you got your guesses right. This makes me feel oddly ready for reproduction.

:fursecution:

There are only 6 countries in Europe.

Germany
France
Italy
Spain
England

and

Everything else is Belgium.
Lies! Europe is just a city in Amsterdam. And What is this "Spain" you are talking about?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 09:20:54 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 02, 2013, 09:18:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 02, 2013, 02:48:00 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 02, 2013, 05:55:16 AM
That "cabbage" he loves looks like lettuce to me.
Hes a yerpeen of some sort. Maybe in his country all vegetables are called cabbage.
Also cabbage is nasty. It should only be eaten when your overlords be they feudal or imperial have taken all of the actual food.

I will happily eat boiled cabbage and sausages three times a day. I suspect it's the Orcadian.

Pretty sure Orcadians eat their enemies' heads.

Wait.  Other way around.

:crankey:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."