News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

I'm not drunk, keep your questions to yourselves.

Started by Cuddlefish, May 05, 2011, 03:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 07, 2011, 02:11:10 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 07, 2011, 01:59:52 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on May 07, 2011, 01:46:35 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 07, 2011, 01:16:59 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on May 07, 2011, 01:10:02 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 06, 2011, 01:54:32 PM
June is kind of fucked for me.

So, no chance I get to meet you next month? :(

I was hoping you'd make it, myself.

:? "you" = LMNO here, right? (sorry it's late)

Yes, "you" = LMNO, I know you're still coming.  Looking forward to it.   :)

Likewise

And one of these days, I'm going to hear about one of your shows on a weekend I'm not already overbooked, AND in time to haul up your way.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on May 07, 2011, 02:12:44 AM

Likewise

And one of these days, I'm going to hear about one of your shows on a weekend I'm not already overbooked, AND in time to haul up your way.   :D

You should catch a show in Boston whenever you can anyway, whether or not we are playing and whether or not the Frost Heaves are playing. There are a lot of good bands and a lot of good variety up here. Also PM incoming.

Blight,
have had my musical horizons broadened as soon as I started gigging.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 07, 2011, 02:23:45 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 07, 2011, 02:12:44 AM

Likewise

You should catch a show in Boston whenever you can anyway, whether or not we are playing and whether or not the Frost Heaves are playing. There are a lot of good bands and a lot of good variety up here. Also PM incoming.

Blight,
have had my musical horizons broadened as soon as I started gigging.

I should.  This is pretty much my last mostly free weekend until the end of June, I think I've got maybe two more free before Pennsic...  And I've got a lot of stuff to get ready.  I'm not used to this crap...  Too many years of sitting at home doing nothing with the not-yet-ex.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

We have a show at McGanns (North Station) on Saturday, June 11.  Memorial day, I may be going to hang with my dad in LI.  The middle of June is Mrs LMNO's audit/birthday week (her department is being audited by the FDA), which means love and affection are called for.  End of June, we may be going to London (also part of the audit for her), so I can't commit to a show.  Then we have a show on Friday, July 1, and Saturday, July 16.

Trip, if you want to post/PM your schedule, we may be able to do a 4-beer lunch meetup like the NE spags did when Roger was in town.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 09, 2011, 01:24:39 PM
We have a show at McGanns (North Station) on Saturday, June 11.  Memorial day, I may be going to hang with my dad in LI.  The middle of June is Mrs LMNO's audit/birthday week (her department is being audited by the FDA), which means love and affection are called for.  End of June, we may be going to London (also part of the audit for her), so I can't commit to a show.  Then we have a show on Friday, July 1, and Saturday, July 16.

Trip, if you want to post/PM your schedule, we may be able to do a 4-beer lunch meetup like the NE spags did when Roger was in town.

Yeah, July/August would probably work the best then.

Triple Zero

Cool! :D Will do that later tonight.

I think I mentioned my (flight) schedule (in another thread) but mentioned it wrong cause the 11th we're already back at Schiphol, so I'm not going to be able to attend the gig at McGanns. Our flight back leaves the 10th from JFK airport at about 13:00 or 14:00h (I need to check). So we can meet for lunch in the week before that.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 09, 2011, 04:07:49 PM

Not available July 23, and we're holding dates August 26-27, since Anders asked us to open for a national act coming through town.

....Oh Jeez, lol.... going back to the other thread cuz I just noticed something.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 13, 2011, 04:22:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 09, 2011, 04:07:49 PM

Not available July 23, and we're holding dates August 26-27, since Anders asked us to open for a national act coming through town.

....Oh Jeez, lol.... going back to the other thread cuz I just noticed something.

We're booked August 28. Otherwise we should be available for August.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How the hell is Dimo doing? He only ever posts when he's all fucked up on something.  :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 03:24:45 PM
How the hell is Dimo doing? He only ever posts when he's all fucked up on something.  :cry:

I got the sense that he was pretty busy with school, which, should be over any time now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 17, 2011, 03:35:35 PM
Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 03:24:45 PM

I got the sense that he was pretty busy with school, which, should be over any time now.

Swote.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."