News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Fuck the weather, coming striaght from the underground

Started by Kurt Christ, April 28, 2011, 06:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: ch3mist on April 28, 2011, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 09:23:42 PM

Dude, why do you have to be a dick to Charley?  He never did anything to you.

You really are a first-rate asshole.  Not in the good way, either.

What?

What is the problem now?

What are you talking about?

What about my comment was "being a dick?"

I bring perfectly legitimate information to the conversation and you talk about elephants? I was an electrician after all.

ch3mist

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 09:27:54 PM
Quote from: ch3mist on April 28, 2011, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 09:23:42 PM

Dude, why do you have to be a dick to Charley?  He never did anything to you.

You really are a first-rate asshole.  Not in the good way, either.

What?

What is the problem now?

What are you talking about?

What about my comment was "being a dick?"

I bring perfectly legitimate information to the conversation and you talk about elephants? I was an electrician after all.

I was being legit.

Edison electrocuted an elephant named Topsy to discredit Westinghouse's claim that DC was no more dangerous than AC and get the public debate about AC versus DC on his side.

No joke.

There's video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkBU3aYsf0Q
<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

Knock it off, sallies. You're talking about electricity, the guy introduced a legitimate (and fairly interesting and weird) point about the topic.

Maybe save it for the noob that's actually being a shitneck?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

I interrupt this shitstaining to announce that the Suu family has not currently accounted for all family in Alabama at the moment.

Thank you.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 28, 2011, 10:28:06 PM
Knock it off, sallies. You're talking about electricity, the guy introduced a legitimate (and fairly interesting and weird) point about the topic.

I will remember this post in a few days. :)

East Coast Hustle

Oh, I know you'll probably be proved right in the end. It was just my idealrhoids flaring up.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 28, 2011, 10:28:06 PM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=26294.msg1038997;boardseen#new

All will be explained at the link above.

It's not that I'm pissed or anything, it's just that I found someone who likes to play as rough as I do.  Now, I realize that I am both the Rain God and The God of Default Bad Guy, but in this case, I think I'm actually justified.  He pooped on my thread because he didn't get the attention he felt he deserved in someone else's thread, and we discussed it in the thread linked above.   He and I have agreed to shit all over each other non-stop, and I think people should be more sensitive to our mutual insensitivity.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 28, 2011, 11:43:57 PM
I interrupt this shitstaining to announce that the Suu family has not currently accounted for all family in Alabama at the moment.

Thank you.
Where in the state do you have family, and how have you been trying to contact them? It is probable that they're just without power at the moment. I hope for the best.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Suu

They're fine. Everything hit north of them, but communications are still wonky.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."