News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

wht th fk??

Started by Sung Low, August 06, 2014, 11:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sung Low

Where to direct the rage? Not inward, because I'm sure it's THEY that are the problem . Not THEY, because it is not THEIR fault. The OTHER, who seem to be the cause, are just monkeys with bigger sticks. Stick fighting just ends up with bruises on both sides. Sure, someone may come out on top, others beaten down, but still.

DON'T FIGHT!!!

What are you fighting for anyway? More shit like you've already got? A bigger seat so that you can look DOWn on the inferiors?  Better shit, that'll quickly pale in comparison to the stuff that's EVEN BETTER?

Fuck that shit.

STOP

deep breaths
look around
appreciate your surrroundings. There is always something to appreciate.

Myself, I appreciate nature,

Clouds, hills, birds, the way the light changes EVERY FUCKING DAY, but, enough of that...

Back to the grind. ... ..  .. ......P
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Reginald Ret

huh, pretty good rant.

7/10 would read again.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sung Low

Cheers Regret.

I think I need to work on removing some filters, so that the rant can flow when it appears. Not done any writing for years and am self-editing and over thinking too much. The more I find my voice the easier it'll get, I suppose.

Feels good though!

Sung Low

Like a comet entering the atmosphere, burning up, splintering off fragments, leaving a trail of what was once whole,  punishing the earth with shock and awe

Like nature, the roots cracking and buckling the pavements, green shoots appearing through the concrete, slow and unnoticed, reclaiming...

Also,

fuck the voices, fuck the games,
playground bullshit. The guts are showing, and they're pissed!!!!!!!!!!! The masses are a seething mess, laTCHING ONTO WHATEVER SEEMS TO BE shining in front of them. Fuck that. My saelf I just want some fucking PEACe. My back fucking hurts and no one seems to care. #nEeds mor e time time typing. not reklaxed but unsure of the direction. Get laid. Yes? With whom? who> I've been digging in the wrong rabbit holers. But still the function is correct. is it? The kids seem to accpet me. Easir to engage when the brain to speech. No FiLTer. Lost that a while ago. Not filter but focus. Where is it directdd. Outward inw ards forward.,m to something else other or not thtat at all.

Ballsacksakas inflated to gigantic proportions! time to bAIL out.

Still, recognising is a start,

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Sung Low

And the damage is doneBololocks to being behind people fuck being infront, the place ti be is at he side. tapping into the concious is a hell of aplacev to be. would that I could just Shut hte
EHell uP!. Like I'm just learnign to type . Amd my brain doesn't work AND I CAN SEE THAT IT CAN. Stopped in tht tarck of needing cigarrtes or whisky or jusr some release ,it doesn't happpen around the (ab)normals for fucks sake . Shuttign off is the wrong answer, oppening up is the wronmg answer. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHITE! For one, I'm Alright! But still, feeeling that im better doesn't equate

(un)fortunately, this seems to be the place where I'm unloading

LMNO

Don't let us get in the way.  Sounds like you're on to something.

Sung Low

Not looking for enlightenment, or [possibly am again. I have sEEnn theirFAces/ actions n heard their reiterations of what they thjink is Thinking. The regurgitation of what they have consumed, believed latched onto. SOmehow tehy seem to think the path is to follow. I don N Ot want a FUckin FoLLOWiGN! THey could do with fucking the rigth off! but so could I.
Ihave been receiving recognition from asian shopkeepers who I do not know, one even said 'thank you' to me as I walked past outside his shop. GREAT, but, I'm not doing this to be a fucking hate sponge. Or to absorb some kind of psychic fallout.I'm doing it because itHAs to be donE! FOr my own fucking Sake.  Som,aewhere in between me telling them to FUVK OFF, and me shrinking back into my hole (hehheh) is the ground where I can OPERATE.

Still, the self doubt creeps in. Maybe it's ME that's the problem. MAybe I should back down. Lay down. Accept what they say and just go back to sleep. It's a possibilty. But the laughs are shifting up..;

Sung Low

Now, I don't know what the Fuck.  ###########some release, yes. OKay. The fucking normals do not help. Once I#ve got it sorted I'll report back.

minuspace

Quote from: Sung Low on August 09, 2014, 11:43:31 PM
Like a comet entering the atmosphere, burning up, splintering off fragments, leaving a trail of what was once whole,  punishing the earth with shock and awe

Like nature, the roots cracking and buckling the pavements, green shoots appearing through the concrete, slow and unnoticed, reclaiming...

[...]

Still, recognising is a start,

I found that helped inspire my walk today, thank you.