Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Started by Trivial, October 21, 2014, 03:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

's new ecofriendly temple walls.

http://www.gizmag.com/blood-bricks/24712/

Dear self, please preview your posts you really like to hit the img button.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

MMIX

Fuck it to hell. Siwa doesn't need any more dumbass outsiders pissing around with their culture in the name of the great god Sustainability. They have a wonderful traditional building material called kershef that is perfect for their needs. It is a mixture of sand and rock salt and mud, all of which are in plentiful supply on the oasis. It produces buildings which are naturally temperature stabilised. Its not waterproof but in the middle of the Western desert that is rarely an issue, yanno. The Siwans' problem is that incoming Egyptians and other foreigners are more likely to build in concrete, meaning that their traditional building skills are in danger of being lost.
So, Hey dumb artist type, ya wanna build a building made of blood???
Put it in the City of London, or on Wall Street, or somewhere else where the blood of the innocent is worshipped as a by-product. And if you can make a death generate profit twice, well that's a bankers wet dream isn't it?

Edit to add
ALSO
http://www.gizmag.com/blood-bricks/24712/
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Trivial

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Finally a useful purpose for all that blood from my enemies. Time to start making the world's largest easy bake oven.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

You're telling vegans about this, right?

I just did. Recommended. Would inform again.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Trivial

Quote from: Your Mom on October 22, 2014, 06:57:50 AM
Cool, it's kind of like a modern take on Hemacite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemacite

I learned something.  Hemacite things look neat. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial on October 23, 2014, 12:44:19 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 22, 2014, 06:57:50 AM
Cool, it's kind of like a modern take on Hemacite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemacite

I learned something.  Hemacite things look neat. 

They're really beautiful. I used to work at an old-house-parts store and we would get them in from time to time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 22, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
You're telling vegans about this, right?

I just did. Recommended. Would inform again.

:lulz:

Dildo Argentino

Call me squeamish, but I wouldn't live in a house of blood.

Seriously, I thought industrial-scale production of cattle was a problem as such, what with high energy intensity and all the methane cows produce. And in the meantime, that blood could be used as food. And what MMIX said.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis