News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Humans: A Brief Note About Your Recent Behavior, part 1

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 08:49:51 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 09, 2011, 08:46:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:45:50 PM
Well, that was quick.

Yeah...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/09/midwest.flooding/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29

Apparently, you're starting with the middle and working your way out?

Actually, I looked at the evaporation levels at the equator, and just took my hands off the wheel.   :lulz:

Same difference, apparently.

To this day, I remember standing on the porch at the home of friends of my parents, watching flood waters roll in.  I must've been 13 or 14...  The house was raised up on a hill, overlooking the yard.  The water overflowed the banks of the stream running through their yard and rolled EVERYWHERE.

The worst part with cleanup was draining and shoveling several feet of mud out of the in-ground swimming pool.   :x

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:34:08 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on May 09, 2011, 07:31:15 PM
Roger I didn't post that image to make any point, just because I had that image lying around for quite a while and it fit so nicely with LMNO's post.

Ah, my bad.  It just came on the heels of posts about how there's no hope, and how I'm gutless for suggesting that there might be some.

Please don't take my post that way, it isn't how I meant it. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on May 09, 2011, 10:32:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:34:08 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on May 09, 2011, 07:31:15 PM
Roger I didn't post that image to make any point, just because I had that image lying around for quite a while and it fit so nicely with LMNO's post.

Ah, my bad.  It just came on the heels of posts about how there's no hope, and how I'm gutless for suggesting that there might be some.

Please don't take my post that way, it isn't how I meant it. 

:?

I wasn't talking about your post.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:53:42 PM
Quote from: Remington on May 09, 2011, 06:48:47 PM
:mittens:

Rah!

Also,
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM
And those backscatter devices.  Oh, yeah.  That's America, leaking all over your Europe, and there you are with your thumb up your arse, putting up with it.  It's bad enough that you accepted McDonalds and WalMart and Microsoft, but now you have to walk through the pervert machine just to get on a plane.  It will be trains and busses, too, you just watch.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2011/0506/Bin-Laden-considered-9-11-anniversary-attack-on-US-rail-system
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/05/rail-commuters-balk-proposed-no-ride-list-trains/37485/

:crankey:

Quote from:  from the second linkOn Sunday, Sen. Chuck Schumer proposed a "no-ride list" for Amtrak trains, similar to the no-fly list for air travel. The Democrat from New York cited news that Osama bin Laden had been eyeing trains as possible targets for terrorist attacks, including one on the 10th anniversary of the Sept 11, 2001 attacks.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Oh, yeah, man. Trains are pretty easy to hijack.

:asplode:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Quote from: Nigel on May 10, 2011, 12:40:00 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:53:42 PM
Quote from: Remington on May 09, 2011, 06:48:47 PM
:mittens:

Rah!

Also,
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM
And those backscatter devices.  Oh, yeah.  That's America, leaking all over your Europe, and there you are with your thumb up your arse, putting up with it.  It's bad enough that you accepted McDonalds and WalMart and Microsoft, but now you have to walk through the pervert machine just to get on a plane.  It will be trains and busses, too, you just watch.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2011/0506/Bin-Laden-considered-9-11-anniversary-attack-on-US-rail-system
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/05/rail-commuters-balk-proposed-no-ride-list-trains/37485/

:crankey:

Quote from:  from the second linkOn Sunday, Sen. Chuck Schumer proposed a "no-ride list" for Amtrak trains, similar to the no-fly list for air travel. The Democrat from New York cited news that Osama bin Laden had been eyeing trains as possible targets for terrorist attacks, including one on the 10th anniversary of the Sept 11, 2001 attacks.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Oh, yeah, man. Trains are pretty easy to hijack.

:asplode:

TRAINS ARE BLOODY DANGEROUS, I SAW A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT IT LAST WEEK
          /
:mullet:
        \
WHY ISN'T O'BUMMER DOING MORE TO STOP THESE "TERROR-TRAINS"?
Is it plugged in?

Luna

Adios

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

That looks like a Crazy Train, if ever I saw one. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.