News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

If it was anyone else in the position we were in, i would have done the same thing, its not about your out-of-game character, at least not for me, im so sorry
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Iason Ouabache

Can we lynch JohNyx a second time?  :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ThatGreenGentleman

we could try, but it would just make a horrible mess, and someone would have to clean it up.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

President Television

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2010, 09:17:17 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 23, 2010, 04:37:27 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
I love how people are willing to line up, both publically and in private, and remind me how much of a devious untrustworthy scumbag I am, even when I've done absolutely nothing to them.  No, really. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling side.  Nice to know my standing is so high among the PD.com masses.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered with this game.  Remmington, you have my PM (which was sent before reading this thread, just in case it causes any confusion).

Hey, this is Werewolf. Everyone is a devious untrustworthy scumbag. You don't have to take it personally.

Except I get it constantly even outside of the game.  Straw that broke the camel's back etc.  I'm done.

Oh. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're a scumbag.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Storebrand

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 12:16:48 AM
Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2010, 09:17:17 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 23, 2010, 04:37:27 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
I love how people are willing to line up, both publically and in private, and remind me how much of a devious untrustworthy scumbag I am, even when I've done absolutely nothing to them.  No, really. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling side.  Nice to know my standing is so high among the PD.com masses.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered with this game.  Remmington, you have my PM (which was sent before reading this thread, just in case it causes any confusion).

Hey, this is Werewolf. Everyone is a devious untrustworthy scumbag. You don't have to take it personally.

Except I get it constantly even outside of the game.  Straw that broke the camel's back etc.  I'm done.

Oh. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're a scumbag.

Don't bother.

Freeky

Hey urverbody. Aw, Cain quit?  :sad:

President Television

How did "hey guys let's play a fun game" get derailed into DRAMAFEST 2010? Hurry up, psychic. I want to accuse some wolfs.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

ThatGreenGentleman

I want to see some more lynching, so psychic hurry up already!

Freeky

It could just be that the oracle (that's Remmy, not to be confused with the psychic) is not online.

While I waited, I made a representation of me!

Don't you touch mah catz!
            \

ThatGreenGentleman

I demands a lynching of some sort, preferably a lynching of cats. mwahahahahahaha!   :evil:

Freeky

We could do you, I suppose, if you're in that much of a hurry.

ThatGreenGentleman

No thanks, I'm not in a hurry to be a zombie anytime soon in this game.  :D

President Television

If this was Counterstrike I would so be teabagging Dr. James and JohNyx right now.

Freeky

What're we gonna do about the wolves, you guys? They might get mah catz!
               \

ThatGreenGentleman

Well, we could all go cannibalistic and eat each other until we find the wolves, or we could just wait patiently for death.