News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

gnimbley reviews Fahrenheit 9/11

Started by gnimbley, July 16, 2004, 05:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYes, I go home on Monday.
"Monday"?!?!?
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Bella

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

I thought it was setting orange.

Bella

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisyou sure about that?
Nope, because I'm never absolutely certain when it comes to travel.......but that's the plan as of now.
just like in a dream

the night sky's are great here in wenatchee... it is fire season up here... and of coure the polution makes for a wonderful sunset.

Bella

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisthe night sky's are great here in wenatchee... it is fire season up here... and of coure the polution makes for a wonderful sunset.

Yeah it's pretty this time of year, but my family and I were almost trapped in the big fire in that burned through Entiat Valley in the early 90's. We barely made it out ahead of the firestorm. Then we went to the family reunion in Chelan and spent days hosing the roof of our aunt's house because so many sparks were landing on it.

I haven't much liked fire season in Wenatchee since that time.
just like in a dream

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisthe night sky's are great here in wenatchee... it is fire season up here... and of coure the polution makes for a wonderful sunset.

Yeah it's pretty this time of year, but my family and I were almost trapped in the big fire in that burned through Entiat Valley in the early 90's. We barely made it out ahead of the firestorm. Then we went to the family reunion in Chelan and spent days hosing the roof of our aunt's house because so many sparks were landing on it.

I haven't much liked fire season in Wenatchee since that time.
but we have the glow over the hills look... ( and I agree I prefer to stay in wenatchee rather then go to like leavenworth or up past entiat this time of year)

down side is the air purity alerts that are going on... my daughter and I are not going out doors much right now.

Bella

Sounds pretty. I remember how nice the sky looks at sunset this time of year. Hate the air quality when it's fire season, though.
just like in a dream

one of my friends is a smoke jumper... so I get worried this time of year.

Bella

I don't blame you. That was the most terrifying experience of my life.
just like in a dream

Bella

Nope, I was referring to being in that fire in the Entiat Valley.
We were in the middle of the fire lines because the fire snuck up on the farm while we were asleep. The wind from the fire was ripping trees from the ground as it came and I couldn't believe that people willingly jump into that kind of situation. They're very brave to do so.
just like in a dream

She is a super hero ... I call her Paula K. Lamano, the hottest thing on two wheels she is a smoke jumper and snowboarder... she wants to do a jump where she jumps out of a plane parachutes down snowboards down the mountain and the surf in the lake at the bottom... ( river istill don't quit get it.)

Trollax

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThat's not true. I do want to communicate with you.
I just can't make sense of how we got from first post to here.
The leap you made escapes me, and my feeling was that you
were just yanking my chain.
If that's not true, I apologise.

No coffee, please/
sorry paying attention leads down both roads for wealth and illth... it's not paying attention that will save us just as the answer is not not paying attention...I was a little upset ... not at you... juyst was ranting.... and maybe that got you upset a little at me... and... wait a minute hear we are both people that are wondering why we keep doing this to ourselves and well we did it to ourselves...

I suggest that you drop it, and when body and mind drop off, you can go back home and make your thyme...