News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Australia: The World H.Q of Order?

Started by ChaosAdvocate, September 11, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 02:28:51 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:27:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 02:24:28 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 02:22:55 AM
All the apathetic ones who do not care about their freedom and only their selfish material interests. The sociopathy was created by these spoiled conditions and lack of contact with the third world instead of them being born with it.

In numerical terms.  You seem to be operating under a hypothesis here, and we ought to test that, yes?
Yep. History of human behaviour has proven that revolutions or civil disobedience often occurs in impoverished conditions where people see revolution as a means of survival. The peasant revolts of medieval times occurred for similar reasons when their previous system(Feudalism) was declining.

You still have not offered a numerical value on the percentage or absolute numbers of sociopaths among the billion people inhabiting the "first world".
That percentage is all the selfish apathetic people who do not care for their own and others' freedoms. They also are mostly apathetic to third world suffering due to hidden intentional racism and a feeling of superiority over them due to their privilege. The corporate colonialism is also intentionally racist in nature in that it's targetted to hold back the economy of countries with people of different complexion.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 03:00:45 AM
All the apathetic ones who do not care about their freedom and only their selfish material interests. The sociopathy was created by these spoiled conditions and lack of contact with the third world instead of them being born with it.

In numerical terms.  You seem to be operating under a hypothesis here, and we ought to test that, yes?
Yep. History of human behaviour has proven that revolutions or civil disobedience often occurs in impoverished conditions where people see revolution as a means of survival. The peasant revolts of medieval times occurred for similar reasons when their previous system(Feudalism) was declining.

You still have not offered a numerical value on the percentage or absolute numbers of sociopaths among the billion people inhabiting the "first world".
That percentage is all the selfish apathetic people who do not care for their own and others' freedoms. They also are mostly apathetic to third world suffering due to hidden intentional racism and a feeling of superiority over them due to their privilege. The corporate colonialism is also intentionally racist in nature in that it's targetted to hold back the economy of countries with people of different complexion.

Again not a single number. Closest you got was using the designation third to describe the world of all those good folks you've endorsed and described yet know almost literally nothing about.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

What I am seeing here is a completely unsupported argument.  Just another arrogant first world fuck who is DIFFERENT, who is gonna be the GREAT WHITE FATHER to all those poor 3rd world types, because God knows they can't do it on their own.

Molon Lube

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 14, 2015, 03:08:21 AM
Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 03:00:45 AM

Again not a single number. Closest you got was using the designation third to describe the world of all those good folks you've endorsed and described yet know almost literally nothing about.
Because I cannot 100% calculate the percentage of all the abnormalities and privileged racist pro-colonial sociopaths. You make an estimation, for the percentage of the sociopaths use any who can be classified as those who are apathetic for their and others' freedoms + the wellbeing of the third world nations.

What is literally happening here and has happened is a second holocaust on the third world populations by a nazi parent-corporation masquerading as a "government"(The U.S, Canadian and Australian governments are registered as corporate entities). Hence they do not obey common laws or the constitution and can break them, they have hijacked us.

They should not have to be obeyed if they are a corporate entity, the constitution and common law for example does not say it's illegal to travel without a license. But the corporation masquerading as a government says you can't travel using a car without a license. It's technically not illegal. But they will use payed thuggery who can kidnap you to enforce it(police). Example of thuggery and kidnap by the corporation ruling us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsoUArgpo9s

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2015, 03:12:05 AM
What I am seeing here is a completely unsupported argument.  Just another arrogant first world fuck who is DIFFERENT, who is gonna be the GREAT WHITE FATHER to all those poor 3rd world types, because God knows they can't do it on their own.
Doubt so if it's something called "Solidarity". "Great white"? I'm only half/part "white".

Q. G. Pennyworth

I am officially calling bullshit on your no opportunities defense. By the time Julian Assange was your age (a fellow Aussie, btdubs) he was breaking into NASA.

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 14, 2015, 03:15:43 AM
I am officially calling bullshit on your no opportunities defense. By the time Julian Assange was your age (a fellow Aussie, btdubs) he was breaking into NASA.
Yeah but he knew how to hack already, and anybody in the first world can have access to the tools to do it. I would expect a more physical or strategic role if I was in one.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 03:20:41 AM
Yeah but he knew how to hack already, and anybody in the first world can have access to the tools to do it. I would expect a more physical or strategic role if I was in one.

So what's stopping you?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 14, 2015, 03:22:00 AM

So what's stopping you?
There is no revolution occurring that I can hop in and assist physically or strategically. The closest you can get here is to participate in a protest.

Doktor Howl

Someone's gotta lead those smudgy people to the promised land, right?
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 03:24:50 AM

So what's stopping you?
There is no revolution occurring that I can hop in and assist physically or strategically. The closest you can get here is to participate in a protest.

So what's stopping you?

ChaosAdvocate

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 14, 2015, 03:26:27 AM

So what's stopping you?

So what's stopping you?
There is no revolutionary situation occurring.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: ChaosAdvocate on September 14, 2015, 03:27:23 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 14, 2015, 03:26:27 AM

So what's stopping you?

So what's stopping you?
There is no revolutionary situation occurring.

So what's stopping you?

The Good Reverend Roger

I see that we have another hero of the downtrodden masses here, ready to lead "strategically", if he can find a ride to the revolution.  Lovely.  First rate.  The huddled masses of the little people must be breathing a sigh of relief.

I do agree with our new hero on one thing.  Violence, and lots of it.

But I think I would start with Chaos Advocate.  As Cain says "Always kill the mouthy ones first."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Chaos Advocate...

RUN YOU SILLY RACIST AUSSIE FUCK!!!

I know you won't, but by properly warning you I feel better about what is about to happen.

*washes hands, gets popcorn*
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl