News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2013, 04:21:58 PM
It is also worth mentioning that:

1.  Several state politicians - notably Sheriff Joe - refuse on principle to acknowledge a difference between an illegal alien and an Hispanic American.  To them, brown skin equals guilt.  This isn't hyperbole on my part, it's what they've said.

2.  Former governor Meacham outlawed MLK day here, on account of "King doesn't deserve a holiday." This was followed by him telling a group of black community leaders, "You folks don't need another holiday. What you folks need are jobs."  Meacham said that out loud, in public, with his bare face hanging out.  He was then driven from office on several charges for crimes which had been ignored until that point.  In other words, even though they had to get rid of him over the comment, they couldn't bring themselves to do it publicly for racism, suddenly realizing his many crimes instead.

Oh, Arizona, how do I love thee?

Black people need jobs that will give them MLK off is probably a more accurate statement.

Twid,
Saw a lot of black people working on his day off.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Junkenstein

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/02/1183970/-Glenn-Beck-on-female-Eskimo-Hispanic-dwarf-cross-dressers-in-combat

QuoteWar is the act of killing each other. And to win, you have to kill people faster than the other team. That's what war is all about. The enemy's not going to cower in defeat because we have a female Eskimo Hispanic dwarf cross-dresser and some handicapable, transgendered breast cancer survivor as a soldier on the front line, ready to unleash an attack of unparalleled diversity.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 04, 2013, 07:48:53 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/02/1183970/-Glenn-Beck-on-female-Eskimo-Hispanic-dwarf-cross-dressers-in-combat

QuoteWar is the act of killing each other. And to win, you have to kill people faster than the other team. That's what war is all about. The enemy's not going to cower in defeat because we have a female Eskimo Hispanic dwarf cross-dresser and some handicapable, transgendered breast cancer survivor as a soldier on the front line, ready to unleash an attack of unparalleled diversity.

Wow.  He managed to disparage 5 different groups in one sentence.  Well done, asshole.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Queef Erisson on January 30, 2013, 04:05:47 PM

1.  Several state politicians - notably Sheriff Joe - refuse on principle to acknowledge a difference between an illegal alien and an Hispanic American.  To them, brown skin equals guilt.  This isn't hyperbole on my part, it's what they've said.

2.  Former governor Meacham outlawed MLK day here, on account of "King doesn't deserve a holiday." This was followed by him telling a group of black community leaders, "You folks don't need another holiday. What you folks need are jobs."  Meacham said that out loud, in public, with his bare face hanging out.  He was then driven from office on several charges for crimes which had been ignored until that point.  In other words, even though they had to get rid of him over the comment, they couldn't bring themselves to do it publicly for racism, suddenly realizing his many crimes instead.

Black people need jobs that will give them MLK off is probably a more accurate statement.

Twid,

Laborers need jobs that will give them Labor Day off.
Fucking bank holidays.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Wuli Fufu on February 04, 2013, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: Queef Erisson on January 30, 2013, 04:05:47 PM

Twid,

Laborers need jobs that will give them Labor Day off.
Fucking bank holidays.

I refuse to go to "Labor Day Sales", and I try not to do business with the businesses that have them.  MISSING THE FUCKING POINT, PEOPLE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Actually, a cross dressing Eskimo Hispanic dwarf might be a very scary combatant. After all they get +2 to Constitution, +4 dodge bonus and their favored class is fighter*.

*assuming its a Eskimo Hispanic Hill Dwarf
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on February 04, 2013, 09:42:23 PM

Actually, a cross dressing Eskimo Hispanic dwarf might be a very scary combatant. After all they get +2 to Constitution, +4 dodge bonus and their favored class is fighter*.

*assuming its a Eskimo Hispanic Hill Dwarf

Now, now.  We all know women, Eskimos1, transgendered persons, etc, cannot be brave like MANLY men.

1 HELLO, 21st CENTURY CALLING! 

:cluephone:

ISN'T THAT LIKE CALLING SOMEONE A "NIGGER"?

Elder Iptuous

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on February 04, 2013, 09:48:45 PM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on February 04, 2013, 09:47:18 PM
is it?  :?

Yeah they are Inuit.

And a bazillion other tribes.  calling a non-Inuit tribe member an Inuit also pisses them off.

I just punt and call them "people" or "Native Americans" if I have to be more specific.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Given America mostly fights Islamic extremists nowadays, I rather think they would cower in fear when confronted with an armed people who do not conform to expected gender stereotypes.  In fact, an explicit aspect of the US "psychological coercion" program is to humiliate prisoners by having, for example, women act in a sexually aggressive and degrading manner in their presence, and I'm sure we all know the Islamic fundamentalist view on women doing anything outside the home, unveiled and without a chaperone.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2013, 09:51:17 PM

Yeah they are Inuit.

And a bazillion other tribes.  calling a non-Inuit tribe member an Inuit also pisses them off.

I just punt and call them "people" or "Native Americans" if I have to be more specific.

Thats right, I remember in Island of the Blue Dolphins (which I read as a kid) the girl in the story kept dealing with the Aleutians (I think she was Inuit) and there's also some other major tirbe that starts with a Y I think.

Also they don't live in igloos. In fact, a lot of them live in houses which are slowly sliding into the rivers due to the warming trends.

ETA: Actually she was Nicoleño Indian apparently. I just googled it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on February 04, 2013, 09:59:16 PM

Yeah they are Inuit.

Thats right, I remember in Island of the Blue Dolphins (which I read as a kid) the girl in the story kept dealing with the Aleutians (I think she was Inuit) and there's also some other major tirbe that starts with a Y I think.

Also they don't live in igloos. In fact, a lot of them live in houses which are slowly sliding into the rivers due to the warming trends.

The other big group you're probably thinking of is Yupik.

Also, Glenn Beck seems to be epically missing the point that allowing women and gays to fight isn't about making our army more terrifying. It's that it also won't make it LESS terrifying. Enemy soldiers won't know that someone is transgender... they will know that they're getting SHOT AT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 04, 2013, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on February 04, 2013, 09:59:16 PM

Yeah they are Inuit.

The other big group you're probably thinking of is Yupik.

Also, Glenn Beck seems to be epically missing the point that allowing women and gays to fight isn't about making our army more terrifying. It's that it also won't make it LESS terrifying. Enemy soldiers won't know that someone is transgender... they will know that they're getting SHOT AT.

Not the point.  He's pandering...Nothing new, but he's doing it badly.

If Filthy Assistant is disgusted by his appeal to ridicule bullshit, then he's missed his target.