News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Two or Three Most Important Discordian Texts... NOT PD, BIP or CTC?

Started by Jaidyn Casey, January 07, 2013, 01:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: tjg92 on February 21, 2013, 05:42:16 AM
Or that.

But you won't.  Because if you were the kind of person who would, you'd have taken LMNO's advice.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

For the record, I think it would be really awesome if someone did want to go through the effort to do that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."