News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

Just got Home from a Bohemian Gypsy Tent Variety show thingy. There was booze and food and music and weird sketches and people in crazy and provocative costumes. I was having a real good time until i volunteered to go up on stage and some chicks menstrual blood spilled on me.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on April 19, 2015, 08:54:34 AM
Just got Home from a Bohemian Gypsy Tent Variety show thingy. There was booze and food and music and weird sketches and people in crazy and provocative costumes. I was having a real good time until i volunteered to go up on stage and some chicks menstrual blood spilled on me.

:aaa:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

turns out my buddy's property was where this shit went down

so far he found an old still and part of what we think is an old coal stove
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 19, 2015, 04:17:18 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on April 19, 2015, 08:54:34 AM

:aaa:
yea, i dont even know why that was part of the show, it was an improv game sketch with audience participation and they just randomly bring out a bottle with menstrual blood from one of the chicks in the show and during the bit it spilled on me while i was being a table. I would actually be a bit more okay if i was sure how the fuck menstrual blood contributed to the show, but since it was an improv bit it just feels like i got someones blood on my jeans for no good reason.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

However, the book I've been reading (Hitler's War; The War That Came Early, Harry Turtledove, page 354):

"Staff Sergeant Alistair decided he'd said enough, and leaned back sucking on one of Nigel's fags."

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Tuesday I fly out to Indiana to pretend I'm a soldier for a week.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2015, 04:43:29 AM
However, the book I've been reading (Hitler's War; The War That Came Early, Harry Turtledove, page 354):

"Staff Sergeant Alistair decided he'd said enough, and leaned back sucking on one of Nigel's fags."

To be honest, if that's a British soldier, it could read with the modern American understanding too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 20, 2015, 07:44:56 AM

Oh my.

What the hell are your fags doing with the time machine again? you said you would keep them in line after the last incident.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Well, that's another pair of pants ruined.

Demolition Squid

My course and writing is going super well, I feel pumped for that - my tutor has said I've nailed everything he's asked for in the first six weeks (of the six month course) and he's looking forward to reading my script.

My job, however, continues to spiral into bullshit and I'm having a hell of a time finding anything else. Ah well. At least I work from home a lot, and that's pretty relaxing. Also makes it easy to jobsearch!
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 20, 2015, 07:44:56 AM

Oh my.

I thought we talked about this.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Lillie has decided to launch an investigation into why a prototype didn't work as expected.

A prototype.

:lulz:

One investigation finding is that she's an asshole.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 20, 2015, 03:53:51 PM
Lillie has decided to launch an investigation into why a prototype didn't work as expected.

A prototype.

:lulz:

One investigation finding is that she's an asshole.

:spittake: