Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on July 01, 2008, 03:41:51 AM
Quote from: LMNO on June 30, 2008, 02:23:26 PM
Quote from: nostalgicBadger on June 27, 2008, 09:56:02 PM
I've actually taken to getting my election information from Fox News. Their bias, at least, is blatant and reliable, so I can just read between the lines. With CNN, I don't really know what they're trying to do sometimes.

And bloggers don't know anything.

Plus; it's not literature.

stfuj

What;s the "J" for, spag?

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on July 01, 2008, 01:24:53 PM
I've actually taken to getting my election information from Fox News. Their bias, at least, is blatant and reliable, so I can just read between the lines. With CNN, I don't really know what they're trying to do sometimes.

stfuj

Probably "Jew" going by one of his earlier statements.

LMNO

fanTASTIC!

Also; shalom, motherfucker.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2008, 02:27:18 PM
BREAKING: IF OBAMA IS ELECTED PRESIDENT, GANGS OF AIDS INFECTED GAY NEGROES WILL RAPE YOUR CHILDREN.

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/06/29/why_obamas_condoms_dont_work

I read this, laughed, then nearly threw up lunch from laughing so hard.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/kovach/080626

Lolz, Obama has a funny name.  So lets run a fucking gag into the ground by making as many unfunny names which echo Obama as possible.

nostalgicBadger

Quote from: Cain on July 01, 2008, 03:51:43 PM
Quote from: LMNO on July 01, 2008, 01:24:53 PM

stfuj

Probably "Jew" going by one of his earlier statements.

Cain's right, LMNO. I called you a Jew.
meh.

LMNO

How incredibly witty of you, goyim.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2008, 02:27:18 PM
BREAKING: IF OBAMA IS ELECTED PRESIDENT, GANGS OF AIDS INFECTED GAY NEGROES WILL RAPE YOUR CHILDREN.

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/KevinMcCullough/2008/06/29/why_obamas_condoms_dont_work

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD SEX OUT OF WEDLOCK!  I OF COURSE, HAVE NEVER HAD SEX EVER, AND AM A VIRGIN.  THEREFORE I GET TO GO TO HEAVEN!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cain

The Obama Deathlist.

Oh yes, not content with the Clinton deathlist, we now have a brand new one for PRESIDENT HUSSEIN X.

QuoteThe Obama Death List

The following is a partial list of deaths of persons connected to Barack HUSSEIN Obama during his time inside the United States. Read the list and judge for yourself...

SARAH BERKLEY - Author of "The Jihad at the Ballot Box" - a book examining Obama's relationship with radical Islam. Died in a mysterious car crash in 2003.

RUSSELL MCDOUGAL - Former FBI operative, January 23rd, 2007. McDougal was known to hold sensitive information about meetings Barack Obama had with arms smugglers. His wife was murdered March 2006 after he went public with his initial reports. His father died July 8, 2006 four hours after McDougal presented his findings on the Savage Nation. Suffered administrative retaliation after reporting discussions by jihadist groups concerning Obama to his superiors.

RODRIGO VILLALOPEZ, a television news camera man who shot the footage of Obama describing small town voters as "bitter" and "clinging to their guns during the primary season.

BRIAN GORING - A defense attorney for Obama patron Antoin Rezko during his trial for extortion and bribery. Died of apparent "natural causes."

MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama's many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because "date rape" was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent cocaine overdose.

According to Sadly, No!:

QuoteFun game: Try to determine how many of these people even exist. We're coming up cold blank on several so far, including the 'Sarah Berkley' who wrote the apparently nonexistent book, The Jihad at the Ballot Box — which is, you know, supposed to have tied Obama to radical Islam at some point during his career as an Illinois state senator.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on July 27, 2008, 11:24:57 PM
The Obama Deathlist.

Oh yes, not content with the Clinton deathlist, we now have a brand new one for PRESIDENT HUSSEIN X.

QuoteThe Obama Death List

The following is a partial list of deaths of persons connected to Barack HUSSEIN Obama during his time inside the United States. Read the list and judge for yourself...

SARAH BERKLEY - Author of "The Jihad at the Ballot Box" - a book examining Obama's relationship with radical Islam. Died in a mysterious car crash in 2003.

RUSSELL MCDOUGAL - Former FBI operative, January 23rd, 2007. McDougal was known to hold sensitive information about meetings Barack Obama had with arms smugglers. His wife was murdered March 2006 after he went public with his initial reports. His father died July 8, 2006 four hours after McDougal presented his findings on the Savage Nation. Suffered administrative retaliation after reporting discussions by jihadist groups concerning Obama to his superiors.

RODRIGO VILLALOPEZ, a television news camera man who shot the footage of Obama describing small town voters as "bitter" and "clinging to their guns during the primary season.

BRIAN GORING - A defense attorney for Obama patron Antoin Rezko during his trial for extortion and bribery. Died of apparent "natural causes."

MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama's many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because "date rape" was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent cocaine overdose.

According to Sadly, No!:

QuoteFun game: Try to determine how many of these people even exist. We're coming up cold blank on several so far, including the 'Sarah Berkley' who wrote the apparently nonexistent book, The Jihad at the Ballot Box — which is, you know, supposed to have tied Obama to radical Islam at some point during his career as an Illinois state senator.

I like how it claims that anyone gave a shit about Obama in 2003, and that date rape was not a crime in 1990. I almost wonder if it was written as a joke.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I dunno, the sort of people who listen to Savage Nation are precisely the sort of people I expect to be paranoid about black people in government at any time, and probably still think date rape isn't a crime.

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on July 28, 2008, 11:16:15 AM
I dunno, the sort of people who listen to Savage Nation are precisely the sort of people I expect to be paranoid about black people in government at any time, and probably still think date rape isn't a crime.
I don't know.  I'd say that roughly half of his audience listens just so they can laugh at the old crotchety racist retard and feel better about themselves.  He's like the Jerry Springer of radio.

I still say that he's a fake though.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 28, 2008, 06:16:54 PM
I don't know.  I'd say that roughly half of his audience listens just so they can laugh at the old crotchety racist retard and feel better about themselves.  He's like the Jerry Springer of radio.

Fake or really plays it up.  In fact, I have to wonder about a lot of these Conservative talk show hosts.  How much is actual belief and ideology and how much is just playing to the audience. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 28, 2008, 06:19:13 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 28, 2008, 06:16:54 PM

Fake or really plays it up.  In fact, I have to wonder about a lot of these Conservative talk show hosts.  How much is actual belief and ideology and how much is just playing to the audience. 
After Rush's reaction following the 2006 elections I'd say that he definitely says whatever the Republicans tell him to do. He's the main voice for any and all Republican talking points. 

O'RLY is an idiot and has been drinking his own jenkem for a long time.

Coulter is the best performance artist since Andy Kaufman.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘