News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

an ode to shoes

Started by agent compassion, January 27, 2005, 05:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

my shoes my shoes
neatly all lined up in twos
how i love yous on my feet
make my outfit nice and neat
and put together-
i have shoes for every weather
some with bows and some with feathers
and some with straps and high, high heels
i even have some shoes with wheels
to wear at the roller rink
and banged up shoes to wear while playing sink
and chucking rocks
with shoes like this who needs borrowed co*k?
shoes shoes shoes
how i love yous

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Guido Finucci

<blink><blink>

You can love you shoes without loving your shoes.

agent compassion

I could but what would be the fun in that?

:twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Hoshiko

Oh my god, I was just going to start this topic! I just bought a pair of knee-high boots and they go great with my brown and tan skirts. I don't care if it is -10, I want to wear them so badly.

Shoes are one of life's greatest pleasures.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

agent compassion

I was thinking of buying some new pumps for fancy occasions, but I can never find them in wide widths...

Hoshiko

I hate that. My grandma had really wide feet and had to have her shoes custom-made. Luckily mine aren't too bad, but some heels kill me because they're made in little-teeny japanese width sizes.

One sucky thing I found about wearing skirts and boots in winter- You have to shave your legs all the freaking time because of the cold. Grrr.

I don't know how you feel about internet shopping, but you might want to try here
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Malaul

Quote from: Guido Finucci<blink><blink>

You can love you shoes without loving your shoes.
yes
Lemme show you

::wink::

I hadda friend that hadda shoe fetish
one of her MANY pairs of boots hadda heel on em that was AMAZINGLY phallic

I asked her once inna truth or dare game if shes ever masterbated withthem

she nodded her head yes
turned red
and said no
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

DJRubberducky

When I graduated high school, I swore I would never wear high heels again, but now I SOOOOO want a good pair of fuck-me boots. The trouble is I'm like a 9.5 doublewide.  I'd need to find out where the crossdressers shop and try my luck there.

(I also need to stop shopping for shoes at the end of the day.  And put my feet up more.  My ankles and feet retain a lot of fluid.  It worries the snot out of my housemate.)

EDIT: OMG thank you for that link!  I'm already sharing it with my girlfriends.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.