News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

55 Laments for Grendelmouse

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 18, 2009, 04:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sorry, guys: I'm removing everything that I am submitting for publication. Not to be a jerk, just to cover my ass.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Somewhere, in the wilderness, Fourty-four laments are being eaten by wild bears.

bds

Nigel, these are truly beautiful, I can't stop reading them. <3

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Epimetheus

Nigel!  :mittens: :mittens: :mittens:
I don't know if I have the divine right to use the mittens, but these are so good! I admit I haven't read all of them, but there is no doubt I will very soon.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Spork

Don't worry, Epithemeus, I read them enough for the both of us.

As beautiful as these laments are, they are only a dim and distant projection of the incandescent inner beauty of Nigel's heart.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jenne

I will miss your laments, Nigel.  But I'm so glad you shared them with the rest of us.  They are beautiful and sad.  I'm glad you're past this stage, but I also appreciate how creative you were with the pain in this poetry.

Kai

These were incredible. They remind me of my favorite poet, Tom Montag, who writes about the ordinary which is also extraordinary, just as you have. (Hes also from Wisconsin lol)

Thanks for these. *hugs*
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're welcome! Thank you both.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel