News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

New propaganda/T-shirt designs...

Started by Suu, December 02, 2009, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion ones are UP!!!

I need to go cross-post these to POEE.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard

QuoteI like the second one; distinctive.

Aye. The other one is good too, but the Christian overtones of the Our Lady of Perpetual Discord sort of give me the willies. Great work.
Insanity we trust.

Suu

I've pretty much decided that that one is going to be the logo for my clothing company.  :evil:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I love the little details, like the 5FHoE in the eye  :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

No, that's a golden apple with a K on it.

You know, the apple of her eye?

:rimshot:

Richter

That's clever.  That's so clever I have a headache now.

That pun crapped on my consciousness.  I may as well sit in my car and cry for the rest of the day.  RWHN would put on a feathered headband, a bead shirt and shed a single tear at you over shit liek that.

:lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on December 03, 2009, 04:22:32 PM

That pun crapped on my consciousness.  I may as well sit in my car and cry for the rest of the day.  RWHN would put on a feathered headband, a bead shirt and shed a single tear at you over shit liek that.

:thanks:

AFK

Quote from: Richter on December 03, 2009, 04:22:32 PM

Sorry, my feathered headband is at the dry cleaners. 

But mega-kudos for the visual pun!  RWHN most definitely approves!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dimocritus

These are cool! Personally, I like the "Eris is my Homegirl" one. S'funny...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jenne

Suu

Yes! My sister is getting one for her b-day!

Storebrand

Could you put up a Our Lady of Perpetual confusion women's hoodie in red?  I'd be all over that.  Especially if it could have a zipper but either way.

Suu

Quote from: gin on December 05, 2009, 03:48:38 PM
Could you put up a Our Lady of Perpetual confusion women's hoodie in red?  I'd be all over that.  Especially if it could have a zipper but either way.

Your wish is my command. The design will have to be on the back though.

Edit: They don't have a women's zip hoodie in red. They have it in pink, white, gray and black. They have red on a woman's pullover hoodie. Men don't have red either. Let me know what you want.

Storebrand