News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

ITT, You ask TGRR anything about history, and get the REAL TRUTH™

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 10, 2011, 05:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

"54'40 OR FIGHT!...OK, fine, we'll give you the stuff above the 49th parallel."

What gives?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iason Ouabache

The Vela Incident: Message from aliens or South Africa accidentally dropping a nuke?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on May 11, 2011, 11:57:03 PM
"54'40 OR FIGHT!...OK, fine, we'll give you the stuff above the 49th parallel."

What gives?

James Polk realized he didn't need to listen to fuckwads like Edward A. Hannegan and Leonard Henly Sims, told everyone to STFU, and got about the serious business of dying of cholera.
Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 05, 2011, 12:24:45 AM
Crimean War: just how retarded were the British?

Retarded enough to engage in a land war in Asia for which there was no victory prize.

This is on the same level of retardation as populism, Scientology, and needing an adult to change your Depends for you.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 01:00:26 AM

Retarded enough to engage in a land war in Asia for which there was no victory prize.

This is on the same level of retardation as populism, Scientology, and needing an adult to change your Depends for you.

Adults DO tend to do a neater job of it than the five year olds.  Just sayin'...  Besides, you get caught with the neighbor's kid changing your Depends for you and it's nothing but explain, explain, explain...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Luna on July 05, 2011, 01:02:07 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 01:00:26 AM

Adults DO tend to do a neater job of it than the five year olds.  Just sayin'...  Besides, you get caught with the neighbor's kid changing your Depends for you and it's nothing but explain, explain, explain...

:lulz:

Unless you are Senator Vitter, of course.
Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 01:01:01 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 04, 2011, 11:57:39 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 04, 2011, 10:59:09 PM
Q:  Was 9/11 an inside job?

No.

Then perhaps you'd be better off asking a NON-yes/no question.

How do you refute the FACTS and insurmountable evidence on this website?

http://www.911truth.org/

Prohint:  I've got some truthers locally, I'm mining for ways to make their heads explode.

I tried once when I first met them but they were actually really good at avoiding all logic and reason and quickly changing the conversation back to insanity.  It's like they are impervious to rational thought.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 01:13:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 01:01:01 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 04, 2011, 11:57:39 PM
Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 04, 2011, 10:59:09 PM
Q:  Was 9/11 an inside job?

No.

Then perhaps you'd be better off asking a NON-yes/no question.

How do you refute the FACTS and insurmountable evidence on this website?

http://www.911truth.org/

Prohint:  I've got some truthers locally, I'm mining for ways to make their heads explode.

I tried once when I first met them but they were actually really good at avoiding all logic and reason and quickly changing the conversation back to insanity.  It's like they are impervious to rational thought.

The proper way to set off demolition charges in the correct, exacting order required, is to pour 50 tons of AvGas on them.  :lol:
Molon Lube

Salty

How did the American Revolutionary War benefit the world at large, if at all, and how and when did America fuck it up?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on July 05, 2011, 01:22:37 AM
How did the American Revolutionary War benefit the world at large, if at all, and how and when did America fuck it up?

1.  It didn't.

2.  America fucked it up before they even started. I'll answer in more detail later, Goddamn Monsoon JUST STARTED.  With a bang.
Molon Lube