News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Juggalos don't seem to appreciate scientists...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, April 20, 2012, 04:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

ThatGreenGentleman

Freeky

ThatGreenGentleman

Juggalos apparently have magic and miracles so science is unnecessary for them. Like feeding a fish to a pellican (pellucin? how does spelling work?) then it tried to eat your cell phone and run away.

Salty

This is known juggalo behavior. It has been studied ruthlessly.

BTW, DID YOU LIKE THOSE POSTERS?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was chatting with one earlier today who didn't seem to understand how time zones work.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ThatGreenGentleman

Well juggalos are strange creatures who don't understand the concept of time I suppose. AND DAMMIT ALTY! THOSE FUCKING POSTERS.  :argh!:

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really can't imagine anything much more Discordian than Juggalos. They're totally ridiculous, yet serious. You can never really quite tell whether they're doing it on purpose. They're infuriating, yet hilarious. It's a religion, but only if you feel like it.
:lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

"THERE'S REAL MAGIC EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH"  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2012, 04:54:50 AM
I was chatting with one earlier today who didn't seem to understand how time zones work.

OK, this I have to hear.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on April 20, 2012, 07:47:28 AM

OK, this I have to hear.

IT'S 2 AM HERE BUT IT'S 7 WHERE YOU AT, IT'S MOTHAFUCKIN MAGIC
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 20, 2012, 08:14:11 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 20, 2012, 07:47:28 AM

OK, this I have to hear.

IT'S 2 AM HERE BUT IT'S 7 WHERE YOU AT, IT'S MOTHAFUCKIN MAGIC

I should have saved it... that's essentially how it went.  :lulz: "WHOA, it's 9 where you are??? WHOA... it's like, 11 here!"