News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 19, 2011, 06:04:20 PM
It's a good thing you had me standing out there to direct traffic.

Truth.  You showed surprising mercy, getting that vanload of cub scouts out of the line of fire.  (I don't believe a word of what Richter says, you didn't divert them just to get that bus full of fat tourists directly into the blast radius.   It was an accident, and I'm sure that if the driver could testify, he would agree.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

The manager was summoned when people saw a set of legs sticking out from under the car.  The anonymous blood puddle next to the car (Not our fault, it was there when we got there), didn't help, and he asked what was wrong.  I knew they were likely housing project reprobates evenly sprinkled through the assembled masses, who would roll us at the first sign of weakness. 

I demanded of the fast food administrator "HEY MAN! GET ME A LAWYER!"

I then extracted myself from the ailing undercarriage wielding half a roll of rusty baling wire, a leatherman tool, and a knife.  The man calmly asked what his cut of the civil proceeds would be.  We were safe, and one mechanic offered his help, but by then we were almost finished with repairs and on our way.  At least until the next part happened.

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 19, 2011, 03:59:20 PM
HEY!  GUESS WHICH MEL GIBSON MOVIE THIS IS!
        FREEEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOOMMMM!
                                    \

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

The photo doesn't shock me in its content.

It's fairly common knowledge that Richter expels his seed with such force that mechanical means are necessary to dampen the deafening sound and hinder the progress of the sonic ejaculate.

What does surprise me is that he allowed himself to be photographed with his travel size version.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 20, 2011, 03:18:00 PM

It's fairly common knowledge that Richter expels his seed with such force that mechanical means are necessary to dampen the deafening sound and hinder the progress of the sonic ejaculate.

What does surprise me is that he allowed himself to be photographed with his travel size version.

:spittake:

Goddamn it.  Coffee in my laptop...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:lulz:

I owe you a beer, but you sir, owe me a monitor,
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

leln

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 20, 2011, 03:18:00 PM

There are times when I'm very glad I don't see posts until after I've had glass or two of wine, it helps to cushion my sanity a bit.

At least I'm not simultaneously giggling and crying this time. Only Suu can brag that she reduced me to that. On a side note: Richter, if this is true, I hope you're keeping track how many women get hit with the long-range-knockup technique, because we'll need a recruitment/mentoring plan to keep the offspring in check until they're 10 or so. After that the planet can fend for itself.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

Quote from: leln on August 21, 2011, 12:42:55 AM

At least I'm not simultaneously giggling and crying this time. Only Suu can brag that she reduced me to that. On a side note: Richter, if this is

Just one of the many services I offer.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

leln

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 21, 2011, 01:57:44 AM
Quote from: leln on August 21, 2011, 12:42:55 AM

At least I'm not simultaneously giggling and crying this time. Only Suu can brag that she reduced me to that.

Just one of the many services I offer.

Very true. It's likely I'll never quite forgive you for that other time my brain got reamed. And to add insult to injury, you weren't even trying.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

Jenne

And now, Jenne's Vacation Photos from Washington, DC.  You lucky-ass'd dawgs, you.

My kiddo, personifying through his t-shirt what takes place at the WH, and in DC in general:

And I think you know THIS GUY:

And here's some womp material--one of the two "California" statues in the Capitol rotunda--St. Reagan:

Suu

Suu

[PIC INTENSIVE POST AHOY]

No shit there I was, minding my own business like I always do, going through my Photobucket for something completely unrelated, and found a depository of ancient spaggotry.

BEHOLD.

Don Coyote

My life seems so dull now.