News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

General Stuart says...come to his shows!

Started by Suu, June 19, 2009, 03:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Attention all New England Spags! Do you like Bluegrass? You don't? WELL FUCK OFF AND COME ANYWAY!

Pizza and beer = win.

He plays the banjo...and guitar...and mandolin. We're working on getting some tracks online for folks to hear, I can probably get that done next week since we recorded a show this past weekend, I just need to set it all up.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

I know a pretty good producer with a ProTools rig who might be able to get a decent recording from these guys...

Suu

They got a decent recording from the condenser mic last week, but if this producer is offering his services, maybe something can be worked out.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Richter

So...I hear there's another one of these coming up.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Indeed. The 17th. Same time, same place!

Cainad (dec.)

July 17th? I think I can pull this off. And I actually like bluegrass!

Richter

I'm not going to be in the state.  :sad:

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

BMUP

Who the heck else is gonna be there?

Suu

Quote from: Richter on July 08, 2009, 04:57:47 PM

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE.

Your fault for going to Otakon. You COULD be coming to Pennsic with the cool kids.

Quote from: Cainad on July 12, 2009, 09:28:17 PM
BMUP

Who the heck else is gonna be there?

Me. Why, are you seriously considering showing up?

Cainad (dec.)

Yes. Not only do I actually enjoy bluegrass, I need need NEED to get out of the house. The boredom is turning me into this guy --> :kingmeh:

Suu

Excellent! I shall buy you a beer soda.

Now we need more people to show up.

Suu

Here's a couple of songs that I took shitty videos with my phone at a show last month. The white blob is General Stuart.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/theonlyang/?action=view&current=Video000.flv <--- One More Cup of Coffee, General Stuart on vocals and guitar.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/theonlyang/?action=view&current=Video001.flv <--- The Devil Had Ahold of Me, Trish on vocals, General Stuart on banjo.

Richter

Quote from: Suu on July 12, 2009, 09:53:40 PM
Quote from: Richter on July 08, 2009, 04:57:47 PM

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE.

Your fault for going to Otakon. You COULD be coming to Pennsic with the cool kids.

:argh!:  And it's the only outing I'm likely to get before October.  Busy office.

Quote from: Cainad on July 12, 2009, 10:14:05 PM
Yes. Not only do I actually enjoy bluegrass, I need need NEED to get out of the house. The boredom is turning me into this guy --> :kingmeh:

I'm going to miss CAINAD?  NOOOOOOO 
SHITFUCKDAMN.

Cainad (dec.)

Also, my dad and uncle are both bluegrass fans and might be coming along.