News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

New propaganda/T-shirt designs...

Started by Suu, December 02, 2009, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

nice!

the second one makes me uncomfortable because it reminds me of christianity, so i need that one.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Give me a few hours and I'll have a spreadshirt store set up.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reginald Ret

don't hurry on my account, i wont have money for luxuries untill tuesday.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Quote from: Regret on December 02, 2009, 10:50:37 PM
don't hurry on my account, i wont have money for luxuries untill tuesday.

So buy it on Tuesday.

Suu

Also, I think I'm going to be using "Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion" for my actual clothing line. FashionGASM if you will.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on December 02, 2009, 10:21:54 PM
nice!

the second one makes me uncomfortable because it reminds me of christianity, so i need that one.

That's funny, it instantly made me think of Satanism.

Same thing, I guess.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Tweaking the designs a bit for print. I may forward the Eris is my Homegirl one to a friend of mine starting a printing press.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I, too, favor the second one, and would pay real moneys for it.

Suu

http://kaousuu.spreadshirt.com/

The Homegirl ones are up...I went overboard.  :lulz:

The other one will be available on black or white only. No hoodies and shit unless it's requested. Spreadshirt offers way too much.

Rumckle

Nice!

Those tye-dye ones look pretty neat.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.