News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Is there a theme to this forum?

Started by uiohqefg, March 07, 2010, 02:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uiohqefg

Are you all special in some way? Are you all unique? Every single one of you...unique, into the latest most advanced non-mainstream music?

Are you all scientists?

IDGI.

:a2m: ass to mouth smiley? fuck

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jasper

Dr. Paes

I'm not going to tell you what this place is about.
You're going to have to work it out for yourself.
Maybe sit around quietly and get a feel for the place before diving in headfirst and making a dick of yourself.\
Maybe... and this is a big ask, I know... start reading some of the posts here rather than just dumping shit everywhere.

You're making it pretty clear that you're just here to post irritating nonsense and waste our time, though... so I'm not too optimistic about your ability to offer any content worth reading... We're not going to offer a friendly walkthrough, or a "Welcome to Discordia, friend." because it's your responsibility whether or not you "get it" and I don't much care whether you do or not.

Stop posting bullshit.
Lurk moar.

Or don't, but don't expect people to enjoy ridiculous shit like threads full of "bad words."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit