OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

They're definitely taking a slow burner approach.  There are many things that look interesting or seem potentially interesting down the line...but perhaps they're afraid of peaking too early, like in season 1.

hooplala

That could well be. The last couple episodes of last season seemed a little beside the point.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

And then the bartender says "We don't serve time travelers here."
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Faust on July 02, 2015, 09:20:24 AM
Jesus Cain, if it's 10 degrees higher where you are how have you not mummified? In Ireland we don't really get summers and certainly not heatwaves, fucking hell this is overpowering.

Australian genes.  I know how to mitigate the heat, somewhat.

Also I stole a Master key today and changed my window settings so I can now open them fully.  This has created some kind of bizarre mini-climate in my room, where there is a chilly front by the window and desk, and death heat at the other end of the room, with clouds forming in the middle.

I'm not looking forward to closing the window, but it's definitely made this room livable again.

axod

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 01, 2015, 02:27:07 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 01, 2015, 02:10:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 01, 2015, 01:10:55 PM

And her full name is Antigone. 

I swear, if there's even a hint that she's going to get locked up in a mausoleum or something, I'm gonna punch the scriptwriters in the face.

Also, save for the final two minutes of last episode, it's is boring as fuck.

Her life is already the tomb her father made for her.

:cpd:
Well, I thought that was Vince Vaun's (sp.) back story, so let the shooting begin :lulz:
just this

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

axod

just this

LMNO

Sung Low

The d key has chosen to absent itself

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demolition Squid on July 02, 2015, 06:48:09 AM
This heat.

I haven't slept for more than 2-3 hours uninterrupted all week. I'm starting to feel like a frog in boiling water, only the sadist is fucking incompetent so they've had to jam a lid on the top which I keep slamming my skull into.

This is how supervillains are made.

Keep it up, sun, and I will find a way to END YOU  :argh!:

It's been 100 degrees in Portland for the last two weeks. Since this never happens, more people than usual are convinced that everyone's gonna die.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 03, 2015, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2015, 05:05:31 PM
Until the monsoon broke, it was 46C here.

I don't understand your Nova Scotia units of time.
It's really simple: 0C is the boiling temperature of water on a Wednesday with a humidity between 0 and 53%, while 100C is the sublimation temperature of water on the moon. It makes perfect sense once you get used to it.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

Going on a road trip on Sunday. 2000 miles round trip to the north of Norway and Hamarøy where I grew up, then via Lofoten down to Trondheim to play five gigs in two days, then back home. FUN TIEMS
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman